Blobzilla facelift

Thomas Larsen

Damn.  Great lift. 

• Like 1

Wow! Great lift!

• Like 1

Awesome lift man, I literally cant even begin to figure out a face lift on any blob 

• Like 1

Sensational T.L. Congrats on being the first to ever do that incredible feat!! LEGENDARY

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Climber028 said:

That's ridiculous.  How many people can even physically grab the face?

I cant even get my fingers over a york 100 nex gen!!! Crazy strong thomas!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lucasraymond said:

I cant even get my fingers over a york 100 nex gen!!! Crazy strong thomas!

I can almost come close to think about considering the idea of barely touching the edge.

20190125_193407.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys! I think you need atleast 20- 20,5 cm (7.8-8"), with a pretty good spread, to be able to facelift the blobzilla, no matter how strong you are.. Mine is 22,5 cm (8.8") 

You can also train your spread.. I really hope Brian Shaw will try it again! Does anyone know how big hands Brian has? Feels good to be the first person to do this feat! 

• Like 1

Huge congratulations for being the first person to ever do this! I think I remember watching a youtube video where Martin Licis mentioned that brian shaw has huge hands(when talking about blob lifts) and mentioned they are over 9 inches long. i could be mistaken but based on how far his hands wrap around the inch I would imagine his hands are over 9 inches long. 

• Like 1

Stephen Ruby, Thank you! I could imagine he had bigger hands than me! With over 9" hands, he should have a good chance at this feat.. I really hope he we will try it again.. I hope he will set up the lift a little bit better as well and not just grab it and lift.. 

Holy Crap!  That's amazing Thomas!  Kudos on being #1

I was trying to lift a large 50lb hex by the face the other day with no luck.  Can't imagine doing Blobzilla

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Holy Crap!  That's amazing Thomas!  Kudos on being #1

I was trying to lift a large 50lb hex by the face the other day with no luck.  Can't imagine doing Blobzilla

Thanks! Next goal is air transfer.. 😱 Facelifts can be hard.. 50 hex can be hard if they are slippery.. You need some good sized hands to be able to facelift the blobzilla.. 

On 1/26/2019 at 10:04 PM, Thomas Larsen said:

Thanks guys! I think you need atleast 20- 20,5 cm (7.8-8"), with a pretty good spread, to be able to facelift the blobzilla, no matter how strong you are.. Mine is 22,5 cm (8.8") 

You can also train your spread.. I really hope Brian Shaw will try it again! Does anyone know how big hands Brian has? Feels good to be the first person to do this feat! 

Damn, mine is only about 18 cm (7"), but my hands are about 20 cm :)

• Like 1

Absolutely incredible, Thomas!  Congrats on being the first person to do this!👍🤘

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Balal said:

Absolutely incredible, Thomas!  Congrats on being the first person to do this!👍🤘

Thanks! 👍

3 hours ago, Aleksandar Milosevic said:

Damn, mine is only about 18 cm (7"), but my hands are about 20 cm :)

I thought your spread was usually bigger than your hand lenght..? 🤔 I will try to remeber to measure my spread tomorrow.. 

13 hours ago, Thomas Larsen said:

I thought your spread was usually bigger than your hand lenght..? 🤔 I will try to remeber to measure my spread tomorrow.. 

It was just a stupid joke, which was funnier in my head :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aleksandar Milosevic said:

It was just a stupid joke, which was funnier in my head :D

Okay 😉 Its hard to know when someone is joking, when you dont know them 👍 If you had fun with it, its all good 😆