Is Brian Shaw Entering a Grip Contest This Weekend?

Hubgeezer

1 minute ago, Wannagrip said:

This has NOTHING to do with it being a sensitive place. Pretty soon this place will be 20 years old and I have been here from the beginning. And, this type of human interaction is not something that was here at the start nor have we wanted it here through now and the last 20 years.

Also, we are here to talk about grip strength. Not bar or locker room banter back and forth. Take it off the forum. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bill,

Just to be sure, we are still allowed to talk about products that we don’t endorse to others without having the post deleted? Just checking for next time, since I don’t endorse any products at all and have not told anyone how to build a product, just given someone an option for something similar and had that post deleted. Just checking as I always want to be within community guidelines. Have made several comments previously about the quality of equipment and recommendation of equipment with no deleting of posts. So, sorry we got carried away, considering we were having fun with the guy in the video who made the stupid comment about grip guys being “homos”! No one wants to violate your rules Bill, just want them to be consistent, considering my post the other day was deleted for giving another gripster an option in similar equipment that I have no stake in. Thanks for your time Bill! 👍🏻👍🏻

Edited by Guest

These rules have been in place from the start. Nearly 20 years now. They were established by the founding members. They are not my rules.  Thanks for abiding by the rules.  This thread is about Brian Shaw entering a grip contest. 

10 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

These rules have been in place from the start. Nearly 20 years now. They were established by the founding members. They are not my rules.  Thanks for abiding by the rules.  This thread is about Brian Shaw entering a grip contest. 

As always Bill, for sure want to Follow the rules buddy! 😀