The “Evangelists”highlights

Been in a grip funk lately . Some highlights from today’s workout. Filed COC#2 reps for a minute,  #16 sledge x 15 and #20 sledge x 3 slow reps

Edited by Guest

Thats a very powerful funk you're in.  

Good stuff, Joe!

• Like 1

Joe, 

I love watching your training vids. Also, I had such a good time reading all the posts lately. People can be so nuts. I say lift, pray and eat! 

14 minutes ago, NealB said:

Joe, 

I love watching your training vids. Also, I had such a good time reading all the posts lately. People can be so nuts. I say lift, pray and eat! 

Thanks buddy! This stuff is a lot of fun for me. I love to  motivate people and help them in any way I can. It’s what it’s all about dude. Some weirdos out there can ruin or try to ruin it for people. I feel bad that their lives are so low that they stoop to such idiotic behavior.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

You know it, Bill! I slaps me some fatty extremes on them there handles .

It's a must

7 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Also for the lawnmower 

Dang, I didnt think of that one. But, did you think of adding them to your rake?? I gotta give credit to Jedd on that one. 

5 minutes ago, NealB said:

Dang, I didnt think of that one. But, did you think of adding them to your rake?? I gotta give credit to Jedd on that one. 

Already done it , and steering wheel 

On 1/18/2019 at 10:18 AM, NealB said:

Sorry, that was Pat Maizels.

Great work, Joe!!

2 hours ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Sorry, that was Pat Maizels.

Great work, Joe!!

Oops, I thought I saw you on a YouTube video using the fat gripz to rake. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

35 table no set reps with a stiff 1.5 with no chalk at my brothers house.

Nice work man. If any non grip person watched this they would wonder what type of disorder you have lol. "Does he have some sort of ocd type thing?" Lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Nice work man. If any non grip person watched this they would wonder what type of disorder you have lol. "Does he have some sort of ocd type thing?" Lol

Haha you mean with the picking up and putting it down? Haha my brother asked me what that was for!! Haha..... they just don’t understand, until you have them try it and see the difficulty difference in sets and no sets and TNS. Hahaha 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Haha you mean with the picking up and putting it down? Haha my brother asked me what that was for!! Haha..... they just don’t understand, until you have them try it and see the difficulty difference in sets and no sets and TNS. Hahaha 

Yeah exactly the tns part. So now you're brother is thinking in the back of his mind. "Oh boy, my brother has a weird disorder " as he nods and listens lol

Here's a funny tns video of mine. I didnt have a table near by....

Edited by king crusher

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Money!

The plan is to add 10 pounds per week x 10 or do the previous 10 until the next 10 is feasible. So next week I’m gonna do 315x10 which I know I can do because I did it after this set.....

38 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Word! Im an advocate of anything strength training wise that involves increasing time under tension. Weather it be through reps, holds, added weight AND reps, etc.

Me too. Heavy weights for high reps are great. Can’t go wrong. Plus the anabolic affect on growth is fierce.