Tommy J.

GB Shenanigans

Tommy J.

Caught wind last night before heading off to work that there was some shenanigans on the board yesterday. Apparently who ever it was used my “style” of satire. As much as i hate to disappoint, it was not me. Sounded like a good time though! Sorry i missed it before it got deleted.

can anyone give me a play by play? Cliff notes? If somebody is doing it like i do it, but goes hard enough to get a thread deleted in a matter of hours, im slightly jelly.. i think even my most NON pc of non pc threads still last 8 hours or so before getting deleted or locked.

• Haha 5

Mike Rinderle

Somebody felt that Joe Sullivan and Mike Rinderle ruin the board for everyone else.  I agreed wholeheartedly that those two guys' insidious brand of toxic masculinity has no place here.   It was one of the more entertaining threads of the year.    Not sure why it got banned.  Those two are nothing but trouble and the gentleman was bringing up very valid poins. 

You will have your work cut out for you if you want to top it.  I don't think it lasted an hour.

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

Joseph Sullivan
8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Somebody felt that Joe Sullivan and Mike Rinderle ruin the board for everyone else.  I agreed wholeheartedly that those two guys' insidious brand of toxic masculinity has no place here.   It was one of the more entertaining threads of the year.    Not sure why it got banned.  Those two are nothing but trouble and the gentleman was bringing up very valid poins. 

You will have your work cut out for you if you want to top it.  I don't think it lasted an hour.

I was so mad it got deleted! It was the most fun I’ve ever had on the board. Apparently this guy is also sending @Alawadhi hate mail against me, Jedd, Laine, Luke, Juha, and Bader! Man I feel proud to be a part of that line up! Also, he said I MUST also be taking HRT because I said my 63 year old dad does and because I’ve deadlifted 300 kg.... because that not possible without it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and  I am also the “ex evangelist” and the whole PA crew is cheating! Can’t make this up! I have a copy of the email!  This is being sent to Private accounts! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Tommy J.
12 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Damn im not sure i can hang with that kind of speed run.. and i thought i was like the heavyweight champ heckler around here. Geez!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Joseph Sullivan

It got deleted because @thetruth violated the rules!! He was FLAMING us Rindo! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 😂🤣🤣🤣

climber511

I commented right when it started - by the time I got back it was gone - so disappointed.

• Haha 2

Tommy J.
Just now, climber511 said:

I commented right when it started - by the time I got back it was gone - so disappointed.

Wow, yeah thats fast. Next time can someone tag me in?? 

Joseph Sullivan

So, I’m an ex evangelist, steroid abusing, cheater..... 😂😂 tell this kid to come with a piss bottle to see. It won’t even show a multi vitamin. I don’t even take supplements!!! 🤣🔥🤣🤣🔥🔥 THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!! 

• Like 1

Tommy J.
1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

So, I’m an ex evangelist, steroid abusing, cheater..... 😂😂 tell this kid to come with a piss bottle to see. It won’t even show a multi vitamin. I don’t even take supplements!!! 🤣🔥🤣🤣🔥🔥 THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!!! 

Not gonna lie, i cant wait till im moving heavy enough crap that people think im on juice. Its a definite goal of mine. So Joe, I Salute you sir!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mike Rinderle

I've never been strong enough to have someone accuse me of juicing.  It's been a lifetime goal of mine. 

• Haha 2

Tommy J.
Just now, Mike Rinderle said:

I've never been strong enough to have someone accuse me of juicing.  It's been a lifetime goal of mine. 

Its okay. Me neither... 😥

• Haha 1

climber511

I'm just upset I missed all the fun.  I have several nasty things I could have said about all you guys!  LOL

Edited by climber511
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

king crusher

Nothing I've seen on this board in recent years can compare to the gripboard back in 03-05. 

Edited by king crusher

Tommy J.
20 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Nothing I've seen on this board in recent years can compare to the gripboard back in 03-05. 

Because it gets deleted these days. And people now days also know they tend to end up face to face around here at some point. Unlike back then. And people likely didnt realize how easy it is/was/still is to check an IP address back then either. Now that people are more aware of these factors, only a fool would stay persistant with spewing “pleasantries”.

• Like 1

David_wigren

I have no idea what’s been going on. But you’re all a bunch of soy boys compared to me💪 

• Haha 5

Wannagrip

We have basically a zero tolerance policy here when it comes to what was posted. I am just sorry it wasn't caught quicker by the mods.

Let's not resurrect anything here in this thread either please. Or, it will be removed promptly. Thanks.

Alawadhi

I missed that fun too. I get those mails from time to time. He is specifically targeting me, my culture and my religion. Then goes about me and my friends who are cheaters, steroid users and so on. Thinks all my weights are fake and half in weight being promoted. Says that my friends (like Jedd and Laine) is telling everyone back in their country that I am using a fake weight. We were accused of homosexuality too. Most of his e-mails are funny. Me, Laine, Razaq, Jedd, were reading and laughing out loud to those e-mails. I am still getting some from time to time. Some I keep, some I delete because it is not funny when they attack someone else's family or wife.

But he/she/they is a hater, is definitely weak and wants attention. Poor boy seems to be molested when young.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Joseph Sullivan
9 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

We have basically a zero tolerance policy here when it comes to what was posted. I am just sorry it wasn't caught quicker by the mods.

Let's not resurrect anything here in this thread either please. Or, it will be removed promptly. Thanks.

Would love to know who made that thread yesterday Bill

Wannagrip
2 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Would love to know who made that thread yesterday Bill

It was not a long time member by username at least.

Joseph Sullivan
2 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

It was not a long time member by username at least.

Anyone can make a username at anytime they want, no? 

Wannagrip
Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

Anyone can make a username at anytime they want, no? 

True, but I have the ability to check in the system if someone is trying to pull that.  Of course I have to be aware they are trying to pull something before I go look.  That's not to say in other words there aren't people doing it now. As long as they follow the rules, it's a don't care.

Tommy J.
7 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

True, but I have the ability to check in the system if someone is trying to pull that.  Of course I have to be aware they are trying to pull something before I go look.  That's not to say in other words there aren't people doing it now. As long as they follow the rules, it's a don't care.

being that it was a “new” username, and being that the said individual stated that Mike and Joe are “ruining” (or was it ruined?) the GB, it is blatantly obvious that it is someone who has been around a while, and just made a new username to stir the pot. Otherwise, how would an actual “new” member even know what the board was like before Mike and Joe?

Bader, i hate to hear your getting trolled like that homie. It really is sad.

im sort of at a loss for words here.. decent trolling is supposed to be somewhat tasteful! And classy! Where did the dignity go? Geez.

• Like 2

Alawadhi
7 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

being that it was a “new” username, and being that the said individual stated that Mike and Joe are “ruining” (or was it ruined?) the GB, it is blatantly obvious that it is someone who has been around a while, and just made a new username to stir the pot. Otherwise, how would an actual “new” member even know what the board was like before Mike and Joe?

Bader, i hate to hear your getting trolled like that homie. It really is sad.

im sort of at a loss for words here.. decent trolling is supposed to be somewhat tasteful! And classy! Where did the dignity go? Geez.

No problem bro and appreciated. Actually, I like it when I see a new unknown email from him/them/she. Only unsecured people and cheap gets low like that. 

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Haha 2

IROC-Z

I had the pleasure of reading that thread just before it was deleted.  That dude's comments were certainly off the wall!

Hey Rindo - I did some investigative work on who may have possibly started that thread, and while I wasn't able to come up with an actual name, I did find out that he is deeply involved with the big tobacco companies anti-smoking campaign.:yikes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

KapMan
54 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

How bolshevik of you. 

• Like 1