Jump to content
Tommy J.

GB Shenanigans

Recommended Posts

Mike Rinderle
9 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Do you know how many “awesome” or “memorable” people in this world and in society are the biggest douches known to man? Quite a few. Like Rindo 

You could have just added "for example." after Rindo and this would have been the post of the day.  😃

Edited by Mike Rinderle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
4 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

Right. And even if they did use a separate computer or phone, we will still be able to tell the location. Country, City and state anyways. And it would be highly unlikely that 2 different IP addresses from the same area arent the same person. Especially give the circumstances. We wont even need an IT person to figure it out. Bill can easily look himself.

Not to worry! I know who it is! I am actually on my way to his house now. He’s gonna be so surprised to see me standing at his door. Gonna take me a bit to get there, but I’m going!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IROC-Z
7 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Not to worry! I know who it is! I am actually on my way to his house now. He’s gonna be so surprised to see me standing at his door. Gonna take me a bit to get there, but I’m going!!

Oh boy...............

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi
20 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Not to worry! I know who it is! I am actually on my way to his house now. He’s gonna be so surprised to see me standing at his door. Gonna take me a bit to get there, but I’m going!!

You remind me of someone who was active here called Rex. He and Derrick had lots of sweet time talking to each other. But good you found him.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
4 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

You remind me of someone who was active here called Rex. He and Derrick had lots of sweet time talking to each other. But good you found him.

I don’t understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi
4 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I don’t understand.

Check instagram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
6 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Check instagram

Ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EricMilfeld

Cage match featuring Raging Rindo and  Saintly Sullivan vs. The Cowardly Culprit!

Edited by EricMilfeld
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
19 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Cage match featuring Raging Rindo and  Saintly Sullivan and The Cowardly Culprit!

Man! I ran out of reactions! 😂😂😂 for the day

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
25 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Cage match featuring Raging Rindo and  Saintly Sullivan and The Cowardly Culprit!

I've only got a chance if I can end it in the first 15 seconds.  Due to my love of tobacco and fatty foods, I'm a punching bag after that. 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EricMilfeld
1 minute ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I've only got a chance if I can end it in the first 15 seconds.  Due to my love of tobacco and fatty foods, I'm a punching bag after that. 

Ok let’s strategize... how good are you at two-handed thick bar neck ckokes?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
climber511

Everyone is laughing but trolling can get pretty serious when it starts involving one's family.  It would be fitting if big Joe showed up at this guys door - the only reason this stuff happens is that people feel safe behind their keyboard.  In today's world that might not always be the case.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
3 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Everyone is laughing but trolling can get pretty serious when it starts involving one's family.  It would be fitting if big Joe showed up at this guys door - the only reason this stuff happens is that people feel safe behind their keyboard.  In today's world that might not always be the case.

If you guys saw some of the creative stuff this troll has said to Bader, about all of us,  no one would condemn some swift kicks to the Adam’s apple . The tool even went so far as to make fake pages on gripsters slandering their names and calling them rapists, pedophiles and crooks  AND  do some pretty choice things with THEIR family  pictures. This isn’t your ordinary troll. He is spreading pure hatred to Bader and anyone Bader associated with in grip without an apparent rhyme or reason other than to be an annoying, buzzing mosquito  .  He is giving soy boys a bad name. He is what is known as a sub classification.....SUB SOY BOY. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EricMilfeld

Guys, Chris makes a valid point. If he’s even a blue belt in keyboard warrior you’re gonna want to avoid his all-caps pinkie death touch!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
15 minutes ago, EricMilfeld said:

Ok let’s strategize... how good are you at two-handed thick bar neck ckokes?

Depends.  Is the bar wrapped with barbed wire or not?  Makes a big difference.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vinnie

If the person is harassing someone directly, perhaps in the interest of safety Bill should tell that victim who it is, name, IP, email, etc., whatever Bill knows, so as to allow the victim to report the conduct to the relevant local authorities who could then issue a warning.  The deleted thread on here by itself could arguably have appeared to be from a friend in good fun, and was still deleted -- threats and harassment are far more serious and are universally understood not to be acceptable.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi
1 hour ago, climber511 said:

Everyone is laughing but trolling can get pretty serious when it starts involving one's family.  It would be fitting if big Joe showed up at this guys door - the only reason this stuff happens is that people feel safe behind their keyboard.  In today's world that might not always be the case.

Yep family should be stayed away from anything. I am sure if Joe showed up to his door he would shit in his pants.

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

If you guys saw some of the creative stuff this troll has said to Bader, about all of us,  no one would condemn some swift kicks to the Adam’s apple . The tool even went so far as to make fake pages on gripsters slandering their names and calling them rapists, pedophiles and crooks  AND  do some pretty choice things with THEIR family  pictures. This isn’t your ordinary troll. He is spreading pure hatred to Bader and anyone Bader associated with in grip without an apparent rhyme or reason other than to be an annoying, buzzing mosquito  .  He is giving soy boys a bad name. He is what is known as a sub classification.....SUB SOY BOY. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥

Okay guy not I or anyone else knows who the coward/cowards are. I am not sure if they are the same person who sends me emails. That boy/girl/they hate me for no apparent reason. Maybe he was raped when he was young by someone who he thinks was me? If you are reading this, it wasn't me. Hope this gives you a piece of mind? Although, I bet maybe someone else you mentioned his name won't take you lightly. A punch in the face is the least you might get.

1 hour ago, EricMilfeld said:

Guys, Chris makes a valid point. If he’s even a blue belt in keyboard warrior you’re gonna want to avoid his all-caps pinkie death touch!

A blue belt who occasionally slips a pink pill in his tummy.

13 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

If the person is harassing someone directly, perhaps in the interest of safety Bill should tell that victim who it is, name, IP, email, etc., whatever Bill knows, so as to allow the victim to report the conduct to the relevant local authorities who could then issue a warning.  The deleted thread on here by itself could arguably have appeared to be from a friend in good fun, and was still deleted -- threats and harassment are far more serious and are universally understood not to be acceptable.

If you are talking about the deleted post man. I don't know what was said there. But if it was about the troll who is sending me messages, that's no harassment. I doubt he will ever not only not speak like that in my face, but will never see me. He is very low human being. And weak! I bet he is shitting in his pants now knowing Joe is closer to him by the second.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IROC-Z
1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

If you guys saw some of the creative stuff this troll has said to Bader, about all of us,  no one would condemn some swift kicks to the Adam’s apple . The tool even went so far as to make fake pages on gripsters slandering their names and calling them rapists, pedophiles and crooks  AND  do some pretty choice things with THEIR family  pictures. This isn’t your ordinary troll. He is spreading pure hatred to Bader and anyone Bader associated with in grip without an apparent rhyme or reason other than to be an annoying, buzzing mosquito  .  He is giving soy boys a bad name. He is what is known as a sub classification.....SUB SOY BOY. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥🔥🔥

I would have to think this guy must be a member of the grip community.  It seems highly unlikely that he just randomly chose Bader, Mike, and Joe and started spewing lies about them.  He must have some kind of axe to grind within the grip community.  The whole thing seems pretty pointless to me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan
7 minutes ago, IROC-Z said:

I would have to think this guy must be a member of the grip community.  It seems highly unlikely that he just randomly chose Bader, Mike, and Joe and started spewing lies about them.  He must have some kind of axe to grind within the grip community.  The whole thing seems pretty pointless to me.

I’d say you are right. But what happens when we feed trolls? They grow bigger. I’m not gonna give him any fuel, until I get to his house! 🤣

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alawadhi
3 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I’d say you are right. But what happens when we feed trolls? They grow bigger. I’m not gonna give him any fuel, until I get to his house! 🤣

Yeah my man! Comon show him who's boss! Go slow though.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan

Is the bader troll even the same guy as the Sully-rhindo troll?

If anyone knows how to dox, you could simply look the person up. Once you have a digital footprint anyone can find you unless you know to cover up your tracks. Even then with data mining, advert targeting you cant escape it. I personally regret having a digital footprint. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle

Don't feed the trolls.  Laugh and move on.  Every time you react, a troll gets his wings.  

I literally could not care less who it was other than to thank them for some good entertainment yesterday.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
climber511

No idea what was said to Bader about his family but their are laws about this stuff.  I would guess if the FBI or appropriate authorities showed up at his door this would take on a whole different tone.  Right after some of the shooting rampages we hear about the warning signs that were on the guys electronic footprint.  I wouldn't blow this off - I would turn it in to law enforcement - maybe nothing would come of it but you never know how sick this guy is. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tommy J.

I agree with everything said. Its one thing to light the board up with some banter. But its a whole nother deal to attack someone personally like what Bader is describing. That could be a serious deal that definitely needs looking into.

its hard to tell if its the same individual or individuals that are harassing Bader, and what went down here yesterday based off what ive heard thus far. But it is certainly someone in the grip community.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tommy J.

Bader these are emails your getting, correct? Is your email posted somewhere publicly? If not, then i assume its someone you have dealt with via email before. Further, i would assume its someone you have had some form of grip dealings with before, that obviously has your email.

 

start a gofundme to cover whatever costs of a PI to look into it. I’ll donate. Cant be having some serial stalker around here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.