Sign in to follow this  
BigRedDoc

Arnold Strongman USA Stream this Saturday 1/19

BigRedDoc

I was going to post this in the Larry Wheels lifts the Inch dumbbell thread since there was so much talk about strongman but since it got closed I figured I'd post it here. This event is the last qualifier for the Arnold Strongman Classic in Ohio March 1&2. It will be livestreamed on Saturday January 19 at 12PM PST for free by Rogue here: https://www.roguefitness.com/theindex/video/arnold-pro-strongman-world-series-live-stream

I don't know how many of you are into strongman but this is going to be a pretty big show. Competitors: Matjaz Belsak, JF Caron, Rauno Heinla, Jitse Kramer, Martins Licis, Jimmy Paquet, Jerry Pritchett, Mateusz Kieliszkowski, Mateusz Ostaszewski, Brian Clark. Events: Log press for reps (385lbs), Last Man Standing Deadlift (starts at 700lbs), Sandbag carry (400lbs), Atlas Stone to shoulder for reps (400lbs), Antique Fire truck pull. These are the kind of weights Larry will have to move and the kind of guys he will have to compete against if he hopes to succeed in strongman.

• Like 2

Vinnie

... and that is why I stick with grip!

• Haha 1

Joseph Sullivan

For the guys that seem to complain about the fee for grip comps, which are usually 20-50 bucks, looks at the 65 dollar tag on the amateur show. Wanna do anything worthwhile in competition? You gotta pay to be in it! Grip comp fees are the lowest I’ve ever seen for a competition sport.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1