Jump to content
Mywor

Blobzilla lift

Recommended Posts

Mywor

Finally had the time to train to lift the Blobzilla after buying it from Paul Savage one year ago. I've been doing some feat training as part of my real training to change things up and hopefully I can hit more big ones in the near future.

I definitely want to try Blobzilla + 2x25kg lifts and other doable lifts. 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20190114-193507.jpg

Edited by Mywor
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stephen Ruby

Incredible lift you made it look easy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VadimKinolog

This is awesome ,great lifting 👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wannagrip

Nice!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squeezus

Hyvä! You nailed it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle

Amazing feat!  I hope to joiny ou on the list of Blobzilla lifters this year.  Great stuff!!!

Edited by Mike Rinderle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mywor

Thank you all. 

 

@Mike Rinderle I trained with a neck trainer wrapped around the Blobzilla with bands attached to the neck trainer. That really helped me to get my hand used to lifting that thing. Only took me 2 training sessions to get it after I started using the banded lifts. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan

Awesome job, Big guy!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Climber028

Wow,  made it look easy. That's even a bit heavier than some of the others I've come across. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mywor
47 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Wow,  made it look easy. That's even a bit heavier than some of the others I've come across. 

It's half of York 60kg instead of 130lbs (59kg) which makes it a bit heavier. 

Edited by Mywor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Climber028
1 minute ago, Mywor said:

It's half of York 60kg instead of 130lbs (59kg) which makes it a bit heavier. 

Oh that's easy then,  here in the US almost everyone can lift the half 60 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
2 hours ago, Mywor said:

Thank you all. 

 

@Mike Rinderle I trained with a neck trainer wrapped around the Blobzilla with bands attached to the neck trainer. That really helped me to get my hand used to lifting that thing. Only took me 2 training sessions to get it after I started using the banded lifts. 

Thanks.  I'll give it a try!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balal

Great lift!  Lifting blobzilla is an incredible feat.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.