Squeezus

Blob Trainers back in the store at 12p Central today!

Squeezus

The second generation of Blob Trainers will be back in the store today! A whole blob collection can fit in the palm of your hand!

• Like 5

Wannagrip

Awesome!  I wish I had this back years ago.

• Like 1

wobbler
1 hour ago, Squeezus said:
A whole blob collection can fit in the palm of your hand!

* minus index finger for hands smaller than 7.5" 😎

• Haha 1

Adam Juncker

Neat!

devinhoo

Yeesss! Now I just have to save up! Until then it's just stacking plates like Dali.Zheng and hoping for the best. 😬

• Like 1

IROC-Z

I ordered one of these and gave it a try for the first time last night.  Very cool piece of equipment!  I've played around with a couple other blob trainers in the past, but this one is by far the most realistic.  It definitely feels like you're holding a blob in your hand.  I can usually lift my Blob50 without too much difficulty, so I loaded the trainer up to 50 lbs. and gave it a try.  It was glued to the floor.  Definitely felt way harder than my Blob50, but I'm thinking once it seasons up a bit, it should become a little easier.  All in all, I think it's a great tool and I'm looking forward to training with it!

• Like 1

Squeezus
50 minutes ago, IROC-Z said:

I ordered one of these and gave it a try for the first time last night.  Very cool piece of equipment!  I've played around with a couple other blob trainers in the past, but this one is by far the most realistic.  It definitely feels like you're holding a blob in your hand.  I can usually lift my Blob50 without too much difficulty, so I loaded the trainer up to 50 lbs. and gave it a try.  It was glued to the floor.  Definitely felt way harder than my Blob50, but I'm thinking once it seasons up a bit, it should become a little easier.  All in all, I think it's a great tool and I'm looking forward to training with it!

Glad you like it! Seasoning will definitely help.The sides are a little bit rounder than a Blob50, since the profile is meant to be more like a FatMan, so it will feel harder, but it will prepare you for the subtle shape difference whenever you go to take down the FatMan.

• Like 1