Cupid's Nightmare - Feb 16, 2019

Jedd Johnson

4 hours ago, Anthony C. said:

This was a really fun contest and I enjoyed the events quite a bit. Looking forward to Easter Bunny's Nightmare in April.

Don't forget Greek Orthodox Easter Bunny's Nightmare on a yet to be announced, seemingly random Sunday - basically the same comp though but with olive oil all over the implements 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like that we sophisticated new new yorkers landed right there in the middle of the list - hell yea mediocre! Expect for the white tiger of course - can't keep that guy on a leash

• Like 1

Ok thanks all, I guess I will need to find another comp with napalm Nightmare 2 inch and try again, because I can definitely do more than that, but was just not feeling the height right at all (we trained to lockout and the difference really messed me up).  Still thrilled because everything else was PR for me!  Thanks Brian for the one-class breakdown!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anton.Torrella said:

I like that we sophisticated new new yorkers landed right there in the middle of the list - hell yea mediocre! Expect for the white tiger of course - can't keep that guy on a leash

Lol, thanks Anton my mentor.  As noted above, I pr'd on four of five things, so my day was as good as anyone could ever expect!  And it was fun!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jedd Johnson said:

I looked on the sheet, buddy.  I have you down for the following whole number attempts: 311, 325, 345, and 345.  Both the 345's were misses.  Tom & Anton both hit 335, they are directly below you on the sheet.

Ok.  I just played that one wrong I guess.  Was very happy with the rest of it.  Nice comp my man.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Ok.  I just played that one wrong I guess.  Was very happy with the rest of it.  Nice comp my man.

Yea I remember those last two lifts, looked like the plates you were standing on were too close together and made it harder for you. Something to consider for next time.

• Like 2