This Week in Grip - Feats of 2018

JHenze646

Psyched they mentioned my 25kg rim lift, sad he thought it was 45lbs. Now everyone will think I'm 10.1lbs weaker than I already am

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 1/1/2019 at 9:48 AM, Climber028 said:

Psyched they mentioned my 25kg rim lift, sad he thought it was 45lbs. Now everyone will think I'm 10.1lbs weaker than I already am

Jedd cant remember anything 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lucasraymond said:

Except every word in the Spanish dictionary and anything to do with pro wrestling.

Great episode!

• Haha 4

On 1/1/2019 at 9:48 AM, Climber028 said:

Total FAIL on my part bro!  Sorry!

2 hours ago, Lucasraymond said:

It's true

1 hour ago, odin said:

Except every word in the Spanish dictionary and anything to do with pro wrestling.

Great episode!

Again, true.

• Haha 1

Great episode. I was really surprised and excited to hear @Jedd Johnson list my bending at Gripmas #3 on his list. I just recieved the certificate for the record from David today. I am excited for this to be up in the gym!

C7595556-ACA6-49A2-A45E-8946BCE5A541.jpeg

• Like 11

On 1/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Donc101 said:

Great episode. I was really surprised and excited to hear @Jedd Johnson list my bending at Gripmas #3 on his list. I just recieved the certificate for the record from David today. I am excited for this to be up in the gym!

You deserve it buddy

• Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Donc101 said:

Congrats! I wish I could’ve been there for that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JHenze646 said:

Congrats! I wish I could’ve been there for that.

Thanks Josh! I am glad you could make it later in the day, it was good to see you. Have a good one. 

• Like 1

I destroyed MM7 and not even honorable crush mention from Jedd........gotta work on my silver bullet apparently 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Chez said:

I destroyed MM7 and not even honorable crush mention from Jedd........gotta work on my silver bullet apparently 😜

Just so everyone knows.....I’m joking. I have known Jedd for years and know his memory is horrible haha

Edited by Chez

To me, Laine's rolling handle work is above the rest. He's way beyond everyone else at those lifts.

Of course Chez's total domination of the MM7 is way up there as well. Kashtan's reps on COC#4 is also very high on the list.

Jedd's Inch clean, plus there has been some 2x25k plate pinches. Those are the best feats I can remember from 2018.

Nathan Holle CCS closing the #4, 2018 was the year it became official with video at least.

We should ask Sean Dockery but I think Eli Keiner did a 500# ring lift back at Doc old place way back - maybe 2004?  Jake Brooks might have done it as well that day.