COC Gripper Needed For Feats Of Strength

cam8782

Hey everybody i was just wondering what grippers and reps would be needed to conquer these strength feats and how to train for the first one as i know bending is a different motion

1. Bending frying pans

2. one hand apple crush

3. one hand Full unopened can crush

if can help would much appreciate

Train at all those specific. I would not waste any time at all in grippers if I wanted to achieve those feats. It has very little or nothing to do with gripper strength. With exception for the apple crush maybe. I think you can get that when you can close the #1. Depends what type of apple it is. Some apples are impossible I think.

Thank you for reply can you or someone seeing this tell me how i could train for the pan bending and can crush or should i just try bending the real thing and crushing the can until over time i eventually do it

20 minutes ago, cam8782 said:

Thank you for reply can you or someone seeing this tell me how i could train for the pan bending and can crush or should i just try bending the real thing and crushing the can until over time i eventually do it

Not sure about frying pans. I bet there's plenty of technique involved in that as it is with all types of steel bending. I think the best way is to practice on actual frying pans. Grip strength is extremely specific and steel bending even more so I think.

There's of course many exercises you can do to strengthen your hands. For frying pan bending I would say that you would need very strong wrists and fingers, so basically every exercise that trains these parts will help you. And, since bending frying pans is a form of braced bending I bet you will benefit from just being strong in your whole body.

As for crushing cans, there's several different techniques I've seen people use. I've seen people chest crush them, so bench press will help you there. I've also seen people driving their thumbs in to them, so training your thumbs would help for that.

• Like 1

Bending frying is simply just grabbing frying pans. Cheap ones work the best, the higher end ones have a additional layer and it makes it really tough. 

• Like 1