Alawadhi

The Inch bell and the Cyr bell

Alawadhi
Guys just beware of Roman from P.M.B in Germany. I wanted to order the Inch and Cyr bell replicas. He quoted me around 1500 euros shipping to Dubai then I asked only for the inch and he quoted around 1500 euros too. Then I asked just to make the inch and I will handle shipping and he said no he won't if he wont ship. Then I asked to send to a address in Germany he quoted same price. Fishy man. I recommend buying from FBBC and they are reliable. Always check with GripBoard sponsors first. I am sure Sorinex and Jedd Johnson also sell the inch. There are just good people out there. I will order new ones from FBBC now.
  • Like 3

honk

Well Badr & me

&

Roman & me 

Are good again. 

It was a task beyond my means...

NealB

I would recommend contacting jedd for the inch. I'll be buying mine from him this year. 

• Like 2

KapMan
1 hour ago, honk said:

Well Badr & me

&

Roman & me 

Are good again. 

It was a task beyond my means...

What does this even mean.

WestSlope
5 hours ago, NealB said:

I would recommend contacting jedd for the inch. I'll be buying mine from him this year. 

Any reason you like Jedd's over FBBC's Salaney? I've never had my hands on either.

NealB
1 hour ago, WestSlope said:

Any reason you like Jedd's over FBBC's Salaney? I've never had my hands on either.

No specific reason at all, I dont doubt FBBC puts out a great dumbell as all their stuff is top notch. Only reason I put my recommendation in was because I jus spoke with Jedd about the inch and the process was so simple and he explained everything to me. Just wanted to ease the minds of anyone looking to grab one. 

Edited by NealB
  • Like 1

Joseph Sullivan
9 hours ago, KapMan said:

What does this even mean.

Was wondering the same Kapitan!!

• Like 1

Alawadhi

First of all my apologies to Roman. I was thinking I was speaking to Roman (the owner) on their company Facebook chat. Roman seems a very professional man and there was big misunderstanding. He was qouting me two dumbbells when in fact I asked for one later on. But I don't understand why the person I was talking with didn't want me to handle the shipping if I am responsible? Anyway, Roman is good and professional and all is well now.

• Like 1

Tank Andrade
4 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

First of all my apologies to Roman. I was thinking I was speaking to Roman (the owner) on their company Facebook chat. Roman seems a very professional man and there was big misunderstanding. He was qouting me two dumbbells when in fact I asked for one later on. But I don't understand why the person I was talking with didn't want me to handle the shipping if I am responsible? Anyway, Roman is good and professional and all is well now.

thanks for the update

honk

I wanted to help to negotiate between PMB and Badr Alawadhi, but the cultural differences where very really....

honk

I engaged in real talk with both PMB and Alawadi pretty soon, too....

all is good.