Traveling Blob

DAVE101

I was fortunate enough to receive a York Blob from John Oka, however I am not yet able to lift it. I've read hints that there was some sort of traveling blob program in the past, and I'm wondering - if we start this back up - how to do it properly and keep people accountable so it doesn't disappear. Maybe a monthly lease program? Perhaps a small fee to get added to the wait-list, and then a monthly fee if it's held more than X amount of days? I don't want to straight up donate it, since I'd want to get it back at some point when I'm closer to lifting it down the road.

• Like 3

You may wish to simply loan it out on a personal basis.  I had the program designed so people only had to pay shipping in one direction and it still didn't elicit much interest. 

In general you'd probably want to have some sort of time/#postings on the board to qualify for the loaner.  As the owner, it should 100% be up to your discretion.

• Like 1