Rolling Thunder fun...

LAINE SNOOK

40 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

I managed 20 reps with axle at 97.5 kg. Didn't want to do more because I didn't want to clean the floor afterwards :D

That's why I wear jog pants with elasticated ankles..when you get to my age, anything can happen!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 12/21/2018 at 6:37 PM, Fist of Fury said:

I don't think this is a problem for any serious powerlifter. It's funny you ask though because I was going to try this with BW (97 kg) with the axle later today, will be interesting to see. I haven't trained DL in several months so if I get 20 reps I'm happy haha :D

Yeah but I was asking here as we are not powerlifters lol. But my questions was for a DO on a NORMAL bar lol.

On 12/21/2018 at 7:24 PM, Kluv#0 said:

I did 220.6lb.  x18 reps DO IM axle without letting bar touch ground- so no re-gripping- needless to say, it was hard on this soon-to-be 52 year old.

I noticed something on my thick bar. I do do reps easier with constant tension instead of re gripping every time. Have you tried re-gripping?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

Yeah but I was asking here as we are not powerlifters lol. But my questions was for a DO on a NORMAL bar lol.

I noticed something on my thick bar. I do do reps easier with constant tension instead of re gripping every time. Have you tried re-gripping?

I re-grip/brace tight again with heavy axle work. The reason the lighter reps were somewhat hard with constant tension was 18 reps was about 8 more than I usually do with my RDL and I was cardio defeated, LOL

On 12/20/2018 at 12:45 PM, Florian Kellersmann said:

I would be happy with one Rep :)

I would be happy with one rep even of a bit less!

• Like 1