Jump to content
Mike Rinderle

I'm no Napalm, but I do play one in the shed.

Recommended Posts

Mike Rinderle

Big PR on the Arm Assassin 4" Pinch Block.  Been chasing 90 for awhile.

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan

Old man Mike “Wolverine” Rinderle up in here with the strong mitts.

665B54EB-A401-4A78-87E0-8E7692FDDD4B.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bwwm

Great thread title!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
12 hours ago, KapMan said:

Old man Mike “Wolverine” Rinderle up in here with the strong mitts.

665B54EB-A401-4A78-87E0-8E7692FDDD4B.jpeg

Always one of my favorites... Wolverine! 

12 hours ago, bwwm said:

Great thread title!!!

I'm a Napalm poser.  😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tommy J.

Rhindo,

you dont give yourself enough credit brother.. napalm schmapalm. Napalm may palm deez nuts. 😬

to my knowlege, you never really focused on your grip in years prior. And with seemingly modest grip training your already doing super impressive stuff in grip. I say keep going! Given how far you went with the bending, i know your the type that takes no prisoners when you have a goal in mind. Im actually excited for you! And am thinking your no where near your limits with grip. (Saluting smiley)!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

Incredibly impressive pinch CEO! You wear the abominable and 95lb will soar:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
7 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Incredibly impressive pinch CEO! You wear the abominable and 95lb will soar:)

Bumbles bounce.  And pinch heavy shizz.  Lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle
17 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Rhindo,

you dont give yourself enough credit brother.. napalm schmapalm. Napalm may palm deez nuts. 😬

to my knowlege, you never really focused on your grip in years prior. And with seemingly modest grip training your already doing super impressive stuff in grip. I say keep going! Given how far you went with the bending, i know your the type that takes no prisoners when you have a goal in mind. Im actually excited for you! And am thinking your no where near your limits with grip. (Saluting smiley)!

Thanks Tommy.  Just enjoying the ride.  Going to see just how far these old meat hooks of mine can go.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arto joronen
On 12/20/2018 at 12:29 AM, Mike Rinderle said:

Big PR on the Arm Assassin 4" Pinch Block.  Been chasing 90 for awhile.

 

Yes, next 95lb and then 100lb  ,,do something ;)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.