Marco Bruhl Bends Colossus Bar

KapMan

• 2 months later...

Awesome feat of strength! Carl gave me the info that you did this feat, too. You both did something that NO other did. It should be more receiving attention! Are you still in grip? I noticed that this video is 2 month old.

Mateus

16 minutes ago, Mateus said:

Awesome feat of strength! Carl gave me the info that you did this feat, too. You both did something that NO other did. It should be more receiving attention! Are you still in grip? I noticed that this video is 2 month old.

Mateus

Ive never done this. @Donc101 might of, but not me. As much as Id love to take that and run with it, I have a bit more integrity then that. 

5 hours ago, KapMan said:

Ive never done this. @Donc101 might of, but not me. As much as Id love to take that and run with it, I have a bit more integrity then that. 

sorry i meant Carl and Marco.

• Like 1

Marco had some injury, that is the reason he had no new Video the last two month. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2019 at 7:56 PM, Florian Kellersmann said:

Marco had some injury, that is the reason he had no new Video the last two month. 

new videos in 2020 :)

@KapMan thanks for the thread, buddy. Could you change the title? Buhl not Bruhl.

COLLOSSUS was very hard! There is COLLOSSUS 2.0 @camz bent today. 5mm more width.

• Like 1

Hello.

I was bending long bars some years ago... round bars. This thing looks nasty and it didn't take a lot of time.

Congratulations!