Ivanko gripper is it good for crushing strength?

Shahein124

Sorry if this topic has been covered before, but if I’m not looking to get certified will the Ivanko get my crushing game strong? Like handshakes etc

Edited by Shahein124
Wrong spelling

Yes - it's a very good tool for general strength

• Like 1

2 hours ago, climber511 said:

Yes - it's a very good tool for general strength

This is a Classic. Chris Rice, on the  morning of the last Gripmas ever to be held, on the day he will be hosting approximately 157 guests, handling 5000 unique details, coordinating volunteers, overseeing zillions of individual lifts so that maybe 25 people can get their name on or have their name move upward on one or more of 33 different lists..., and last but not least,  risks redlining the patience of his wife of close to 96 years...while 99.72% of people in America are still asleep, takes the time to answer a stranger’s question that none of the other 10,000 members of an Internet Forum would choose to do, especially when he is over 100 years old and has dozens of grandchildren and great grandchildren.

SOMEONE needs to recognize him in a way that has never been done before. Chris, best to you today, and thank you for your efforts to deliver a memorable day and a good time for all.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Shahein124 said:

Does it translate to grippers or not ?

Strength, sure but so much of a torsion grippers “strength” is technique. Also they’re more dependent on ring and pinkie finger strength. If you’re wanting general hand strength ISG’s are great, if you want to be good at torsion spring grippers, use them. 

• Like 2

Makes sense, I actually feel the ISG Is better when it comes to developing the hand shake as it’s very hard to do deep sets with it you’re most likely to do it TNS + the tension in the gripper is easy at first then gets harder as you get near the handles together in oppose to the ISG which is conistant tension but I wanted to see the carry over to them 

12 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

This is a Classic. Chris Rice, on the  morning of the last Gripmas ever to be held, on the day he will be hosting approximately 157 guests, handling 5000 unique details, coordinating volunteers, overseeing zillions of individual lifts so that maybe 25 people can get their name on or have their name move upward on one or more of 33 different lists..., and last but not least,  risks redlining the patience of his wife of close to 96 years...while 99.72% of people in America are still asleep, takes the time to answer a stranger’s question that none of the other 10,000 members of an Internet Forum would choose to do, especially when he is over 100 years old and has dozens of grandchildren and great grandchildren.

SOMEONE needs to recognize him in a way that has never been done before. Chris, best to you today, and thank you for your efforts to deliver a memorable day and a good time for all.

Oh my God - I laughed till I cried Mike.  Great post!

• Like 1