The Jekyll and Hyde Hub

JHenze646

I am sharing this because I like new ideas and I hope it inspires someone else to make their ideas.

Thanks for checking it out!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Ahh dude! That shape is awesome. Ive always been a big fan of odd shaped stuff. Thats why I really like my head ;)

You’re pretty creative my dude. Ill buy one with that organic shape. Do you plan on varying the shape? From Batch to batch or maybe piece to piece? That would be cool too

• Like 1

I can tell you that the Hyde side is entirely frustrating.  It looks easy to grab...looks only!  Ackkkkk!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Super cool idea! And I really like that attachment mechanism, too.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Climber028 said:

I'm glad to finally see some organic grip implements,  it also looks gluten free. 

Everything I make is Gluten-free!

Now nut free is a different story.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, KapMan said:

Ahh dude! That shape is awesome. Ive always been a big fan of odd shaped stuff. Thats why I really like my head ;)

You’re pretty creative my dude. Ill buy one with that organic shape. Do you plan on varying the shape? From Batch to batch or maybe piece to piece? That would be cool too

I might make a few for prizes but I don’t think I am gonna sell them. Idk. But I do have your address.

The shape will probably change slightly from one to the next, like CoC rgc’s, because it’s handmade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, JHenze646 said:

I might make a few for prizes but I don’t think I am gonna sell them. Idk. But I do have your address.

The shape will probably change slightly from one to the next, like CoC rgc’s, because it’s handmade.

Let me know if you do sell them. Your work is phenomenal.

Edited by KapMan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

That’s a really neat idea the “organic shape” could be made into higher levels of difficulty like rocks on a rock climbing wall.

8 hours ago, James Rishell said:

That’s a really neat idea the “organic shape” could be made into higher levels of difficulty like rocks on a rock climbing wall.

Thank you. I like ideas where hand placement strategy can be a factor.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...