Female coc #3 ccs attempt

Paul Savage

Becca's starting point to try get #3 done credit card set. She's aiming to do it with both hands.

• Like 10

Is this Becca's main goal right now? Can she close a 3 MMS? I look forward to seeing her progress. I have no doubts she will cert one day!

• Like 1

Paul,

Not wanting to put any pressure on the both of you, but do you have a rough timeframe for getting this done?  There is of course no hurry and Becca definitely has a solid level of strength to start from. I'm asking the question only because in blazing this trail there is nothing to really compare it to timewise - particularly for a weaker hand to catch up.

I don't intend to bet against Becca getting this done!

Dave

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Andrew Dube said:

Is this Becca's main goal right now? Can she close a 3 MMS? I look forward to seeing her progress. I have no doubts she will cert one day!

I believe she has the strength to mms a 3 but she has not attempted it. She will be doing choker closes with #3 but that's not for a while yet. Training starts tonight.

This is her main goal (for the next 6 months) in terms of grip but the biggest goal really is to just become the strongest female out there. I'm going to be having her do all kinds of training, bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, grip, crossfit, arm wrestling, even some rock climbing, a lot of cardio training. The aim of the off season is to have no weaknesses across both strongman and gripsport. All training will be in her YouTube series 'crushing the 3' on our YouTube channel which is savage gainz

Edited by Paul Savage
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, gripmaniac said:

Paul,

Not wanting to put any pressure on the both of you, but do you have a rough timeframe for getting this done?  There is of course no hurry and Becca definitely has a solid level of strength to start from. I'm asking the question only because in blazing this trail there is nothing to really compare it to timewise - particularly for a weaker hand to catch up.

I don't intend to bet against Becca getting this done!

Dave

Don't worry about pressure, you have to put pressure on yourself to do great things, how you respond to that pressure is down to you and your own mind.

6 months is the time frame as there's no major contests for grip or strongwoman within that time. As for weaker hand, she doesn't really have one, the attempt with the left wasn't 100% as she wanted to do the #2.5 after but missed it by very narrow margin. She's roughly the same each hand so if it goes with one hand it will probably go with both or very close. Her left is still maybe not 100% after shoulder operation but it was a lot better recovered than her last gripper training.

Thanks for all your kind words and support :) definitely excited about this goal and will be working really hard to get it done! Super motivated and happy with my starting point :)

• Like 7

Well done girl :rock 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...