Tested new 2.5 inch crusher

Here is my warm up weight for max reps of 148 pounds. Most done with my old “broken” crusher was 17, here is  16.5 with the BRAND NEW ONE. And these are shrugged with AUTHORITY. No half repping . 

Here is the video of my “busted” crusher  

Edited by Guest

I'm still just baffled that as far as consistency, crushers are light years ahead of the rolling thunder, but nobody has mentioned that yet.

It's not marketed as perfect, it's marketed as one of the best rolling handles money can buy. And I think it is.

You want perfect, bite the bullet and get or make something with sealed bearings. It's not rocket science.

I was looking mcmaster today, they have a 3.5" steel conveyor roller with sealed bearings you can get 14" long, rated 1100 lbs, for 65 bucks. Slap a frame on it or even just a chain, and you've got a 1 or 2 hand rolling handle that should be consistent for a lifetime.

Not even mentioning the obvious, surface finish and "seasoning" on mild steel is always going to be a bit different between "identical" implements.

/rant

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Here is my warm up weight for max reps of 148 pounds. Most done with my old “broken” crusher was 17, here is  16.5 with the BRAND NEW ONE. And these are shrugged with AUTHORITY. No half repping . 

Here is the video of my “busted” crusher  

So... you're admitting you cheated.  That half rep equals at least 40 lbs on your max.  Jeesh. 

:laugh

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

205 thanks man.

What weight did you start at and how long did it take for you to get to 205? That's literally world class strength brother 👍

17 minutes ago, Onerepman said:

What weight did you start at and how long did it take for you to get to 205? That's literally world class strength brother 👍

I’ve only been using crusher since January of 2017. Did 170 first time. I was very strong to begin with

Edited by Guest