New Blob Certification (Heller Blob)

Bodom

Yesterday I started a new certification for the Heller Blob and I wanted to present it to the international grip scene. My intention was to bring back some classic feats and motivate the athletes. Entry level for the certification will be 18kg (39,70lbs) and the only allowed help is chalk (powder, no liquids). For a good certification you'll need to lift the blob above the knees.

In the FAQ below you can see the Heller Blob lifted by Gabriel Sum. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

FAQ:

What is the Heller Blob? - The Heller Blob is a classic blob with 15, 18, 20 and 25kg (33,07lbs, 39,70lbs, 44,09lbs and 55,11lbs). Other weights are possible. Each blob is cnc machined. The surface structure is the same on every blob and every blob has nearly the same weight. Small variations are possible but you can say it is nearly calibrated.

Where can I get the blob? - Please feel free to send a mail to info(at)griffkraft-deutschland.de. I will then contact the producer Jan Heller. Delivery takes about 3 weeks but it mostly depends on how many orders are currently running.

What is the price for one blob? - 90€ or currently $102,53.

Let me see the blob! - Follow this link to a video with Gabriel Sum lifting it.

What are the rules for the certification? - Here. English version below the german text.

Who is currently certified? - Here. English version below the german text.

Show me the certificate! You can see a small picture of it here.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Bodom said:

Yesterday I started a new certification for the Heller Blob and I wanted to present it to the international grip scene. My intention was to bring back some classic feats and motivate the athletes. Entry level for the certification will be 18kg (39,70lbs) and the only allowed help is chalk (powder, no liquids). For a good certification you'll need to lift the blob above the knees.

In the FAQ below you can see the Heller Blob lifted by Gabriel Sum. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

FAQ:

What is the Heller Blob? - The Heller Blob is a classic blob with 15, 18, 20 and 25kg (33,07lbs, 39,70lbs, 44,09lbs and 55,11lbs). Other weights are possible. Each blob is cnc machined. The surface structure is the same on every blob and every blob has nearly the same weight. Small variations are possible but you can say it is nearly calibrated.

Where can I get the blob? - Please feel free to send a mail to info(at)griffkraft-deutschland.de. I will then contact the producer Jan Heller. Delivery takes about 3 weeks but it mostly depends on how many orders are currently running.

What is the price for one blob? - 90€ or currently $102,53.

Let me see the blob! - Follow this link to a video with Gabriel Sum lifting it.

What are the rules for the certification? - Here. English version below the german text.

Who is currently certified? - Here. English version below the german text.

Show me the certificate! You can see a small picture of it here.

1.) These blobs are beautys but HARD to lift! 🙂 

2.) Jan might correct me, but at the moment there are following blobs available: 18kg, 20kg, 23kg, 25kg. 

Go lift 'em!

• Like 3

Didn't expect, that this thing will be international😁 

Yes the steps are 18kg, 20kg, 23kg and 25kg.

The 20kg Blob (first and original) is half an year old, then some guys from germany asked for other weights.

The 18kg Blob was finished last week. Unfortunatly and I don't know why this thing poped out with 17,2kg. In theory and the calculation it should be 18kg, but in real life it's 17,2kg. Sorry for that.

The 20kg Blob has exactly 20kg.

The 23kg and 25kg should be finished within the next week.

Carl was the first who lifted the original 20kg at my home. It was not easy, Carl let it look easy (as always), but he is scared of the 25kg😉

Cheerio,

Jan

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The price is fantastic - but I bet shipping to the us will be lots!  Very nice blobs, though. 

8 hours ago, RagingTrain said:

The price is fantastic - but I bet shipping to the us will be lots!  Very nice blobs, though. 

Way cheaper than the other direction. It's around 105 Euros ~ 120 Dollars...

• Thanks 1