Mike Rinderle

Konstantins Konstantinovs dead at age 40

Chez
8 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

BINGO!

I found a great substitute for Synthol.  I just use 30 weight motor oil.  Much cheaper.

• Haha 2

Tommy J.

Im actually quite tempted to go on them at some point in the future. And keep a strict detailed log (with vids of injections and everything) of my gains before and after right here on the board if mods will allow it. My insurance through work will actually cover testosterone at no cost. So it would be legal use obviously.

i have a handful of other grip goals and comp lifts im going to attain natty first. I think after that all bets are off.

quick question though for everyone..

in the event this goes down, and i still get out performed in comps, are we to assume everyone who beats me is on them also?... 

😮

Chez
32 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Im actually quite tempted to go on them at some point in the future. And keep a strict detailed log (with vids of injections and everything) of my gains before and after right here on the board if mods will allow it. My insurance through work will actually cover testosterone at no cost. So it would be legal use obviously.

i have a handful of other grip goals and comp lifts im going to attain natty first. I think after that all bets are off.

quick question though for everyone..

in the event this goes down, and i still get out performed in comps, are we to assume everyone who beats me is on them also?... 

😮

There is guy who already did it. There’s a YouTube vid where a guy went on roids and documented the results (strength and health) like supersize me. He was monitored by a doctor  

Tommy J.
16 minutes ago, Chez said:

There is guy who already did it. There’s a YouTube vid where a guy went on roids and documented the results (strength and health) like supersize me. He was monitored by a doctor  

Never implied it hasnt been done, but thanks?

there has been zero to do it as it pertains strictly to grip training. At least not out in the open.

Chez
2 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Never implied it hasnt been done, but thanks?

there has been zero to do it as it pertains strictly to grip training. At least not out in the open.

If you do it, I’ll watch 😜

• Like 1

Tommy J.

Larry Wheels and others get praised for their honesty on the subject, but im betting it wont go the same for me.

Chez
2 minutes ago, Tommy J. said:

Larry Wheels and others get praised for their honesty on the subject, but im betting it wont go the same for me.

I think people appreciate their honesty more than someone using and saying they are natural or avoiding answering at all. That’s more what it’s about 

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Tommy J.
Just now, Chez said:

If you do it, I’ll watch 😜

Im sure it will be quite the shit show... i dont have a clue.

Chez
Just now, Tommy J. said:

Im sure it will be quite the shit show... i dont have a clue.

Well, I also watch jersey shore haha

• Haha 1

climber511

Tommy - I think this has crossed the minds of way more people than you would expect.  Many countries allow them (they are not illegal) except the rules of most lifting federations do not.  The "feats of strength" area would make for a fun experiment and nothing says you would have to stay on them long term (I don't think you would want that anyway.)  You could run a few cycles intelligently with doctors supervision and see what happens.  If you are just joking around forgive me.  Mobster talked about them having no effect on grip strength (and he was open about his use) several years back here on the board.

• Thanks 1

ImpGrip

did we find out how it happend

Tommy J.
15 minutes ago, ImpGrip said:

did we find out how it happend

Found out enough.. it wasnt steroids.

Tommy J.

So i am not in regret of my PED posts thus far. I am however ashamed i made them in this thread.. 

KK was way to great for a RIP topic about him to go this direction. For this i genuinly apologize.

still no updates on his passing. I included a video from Nicks Strength and Power youtube channell. For those of you who dont have many subcriptions to powerlifting/strength training channells, Nick is pretty solid. He seems to cover a ton in the strength game across the board, and has some knowledgeable content.

https://youtu.be/4e2JF4WDu2I

Edited by Tommy J.