New sledgehammer PR reps with 16 and 20

Exceptional big Joe💪 

2 minutes ago, Stephen Ruby said:

Insane levering! Can you deadlift a 10 or 12lb sledge? 

Just started doing front hammer  deadlifts. I can do 20 to the rear, Doing it to the front irritates my lateral epicondyle, so I’m easing into it. My buddy @Kluv#0 is awesome at front deadlifts with hammers. 

That's ridonculous!  One of the best in the world.  No doubt!

4 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Just started doing front hammer  deadlifts. I can do 20 to the rear, Doing it to the front irritates my lateral epicondyle, so I’m easing into it. My buddy @Kluv#0 is awesome at front deadlifts with hammers. 

You have some of the strongest levering I have seen no doubt the front deadlift will come quick for you. Have you tried any bending yet? I now our grip is top notch but you could do some serious damage with bending also given your wrist strength in no time once you get some technique down. Keep up the good work your going to surprise a lot of people at KK. 

7 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

That's ridonculous!  One of the best in the world.  No doubt!

Much appreciated Michael! Froms the bottoms of me heart! ❤️

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Stephen Ruby said:

You have some of the strongest levering I have seen no doubt the front deadlift will come quick for you. Have you tried any bending yet? I now our grip is top notch but you could do some serious damage with bending also given your wrist strength in no time once you get some technique down. Keep up the good work your going to surprise a lot of people at KK. 

Thank you for the support, and kind worlds brother! No, I have yet to get into bending, have been on the fence with that. I have thoracic outlet syndrome, and am worried that the increased clavicular pressure may irritate it.

As for king kong, I hope I hit my lifts, as I have Been dealing with an irritation in my brachioradialis tendon. Those levers in the above videos seem to have eased it though. Was hoping for 260 ish on Jug it all goes well.

Edited by Guest

Bonus video... this is how I warm up fro hammers.... 3 sets of these.... I do levers and the grippers no more than once per week 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Hey Kap! Where you been lurking lately!!?

Oh, no where crazy. Been watching ya’ll kill it mostly. 

• 4 weeks later...