Mike "The Destroyer" Roy now a wrestling manager

Tom Flesher

Mike Roy is playing a character named Destro who (I swear I am not making this up) found the body of Pierre Carl Ouellett in a cemetery and revived him by implanting a car battery into his chest.

The fun part? Mike has PCO doing a bunch of hand strength stunts as part of his "French Frankenstein" character. It's a campy, cheesy gimmick and it's fun to see some old school stunts.

In this one, PCO bends a drill bit, breaks a skill saw blade, and lifts an oil barrel using his fingertips. Don't open it at work, there's a lot of monstery screaming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom Flesher said:

Mike Roy is playing a character named Destro who (I swear I am not making this up) found the body of Pierre Carl Ouellett in a cemetery and revived him by implanting a car battery into his chest.

The fun part? Mike has PCO doing a bunch of hand strength stunts as part of his "French Frankenstein" character. It's a campy, cheesy gimmick and it's fun to see some old school stunts.

In this one, PCO bends a drill bit, breaks a skill saw blade, and lifts an oil barrel using his fingertips. Don't open it at work, there's a lot of monstery screaming.

Who is he? That was very hard to watch! Haha 

Roy, the smaller one, was a grip guy and arm wrestler in Canada years ago. He used to weigh about 400 pounds.

The other guy was in a tag team called The Quebecers and had a pirate gimmick for a while in the WWF. 

5 minutes ago, Tom Flesher said:

Roy, the smaller one, was a grip guy and arm wrestler in Canada years ago. He used to weigh about 400 pounds.

The other guy was in a tag team called The Quebecers and had a pirate gimmick for a while in the WWF. 

The little skinny guy was a Quebecer???? From the 80s? Doesn’t look like them.... or was it the guy bending?? He does not look like them either and is way too young 

The big guy doing the bending was Quebecer Pierre. He’s 50, believe it or not. (He really shows his age in some of his other videos, but with his hair trimmed and without zooming in on him in it covers most of his wrinkles and such.)

Roy is the smaller guy. He’s been coaching Pierre on bending and other stunts. Most of his previous media seems to have been in French.

2 minutes ago, Tom Flesher said:

The big guy doing the bending was Quebecer Pierre. He’s 50, believe it or not. (He really shows his age in some of his other videos, but with his hair trimmed and without zooming in on him in it covers most of his wrinkles and such.)

Roy is the smaller guy. He’s been coaching Pierre on bending and other stunts. Most of his previous media seems to have been in French.

Wow I thought he would be older han 50 by now! Looks juiced as ever 

Mike Roy still armwrestles. He took second place at this year's national championships (50+ years division). As mentioned he used to be much heavier -- about 280 lbs. He went down to about 140 lbs about a dozen years ago, but remarkably still kept most, if not all, of his hand strength. He's extremely impressive at what he does.

• Like 2

Thanks, Eric! I didn’t know anything about him until I heard an interview PCO did with Steve Austin so I got some details wrong. 

^No worries. I’ve been trying to get Mike to come to a grip contest for several years, but he hasn’t shown much interest. His hands aren’t very big, but I’m sure he’d do well in many of the GripTopz events. He’s also an amazing bender.

• Like 1