Goliath and Other Stuff Videos

vikingsrule92

A lot of this is from last week. Only the Goliath Minus 2 was from today. All the rest of today was time failures or outright failures. Check the log if you're curious.

Work has been absolutely crazy with Mattress Firm filing bankruptcy and the store I was managing closing down. A good thing for my wallet but not great for my CNS.

• Like 4

Hella strong bends! David Horne is holding ”steel shredder #4” right now. Rated mid ranged bars. Same rules as always but you have to use his wraps. The competition runs until early January. You should look into getting into the competition and post a bend or two!

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, KapMan said:

No love evidently.

nice work dude. 

2 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Hella strong bends! David Horne is holding ”steel shredder #4” right now. Rated mid ranged bars. Same rules as always but you have to use his wraps. The competition runs until early January. You should look into getting into the competition and post a bend or two!

These are very ironic comments in relation to each other and to my commentary in the videos.

I don't really care if anyone likes it or hates it. When David thoroughly explains his method for rating I will respect the lists. I have asked him via DM and he gave me a super vague answer that answered exactly nothing. I don't think even that will make me spend close to $20 on a bend when even the big bars from my steel supplier average $5. I also have never liked wrap restrictions so that's likely a hard pass regardless.

Thanks for the comments though guys!

3 hours ago, vikingsrule92 said:

These are very ironic comments in relation to each other and to my commentary in the videos.

I don't really care if anyone likes it or hates it. When David thoroughly explains his method for rating I will respect the lists. I have asked him via DM and he gave me a super vague answer that answered exactly nothing. I don't think even that will make me spend close to $20 on a bend when even the big bars from my steel supplier average $5. I also have never liked wrap restrictions so that's likely a hard pass regardless.

Thanks for the comments though guys!

Would it motivate you if I said that I think I would absolutely destroy you in this event? 😎

The rating system doesn’t really concern me. I’m good as long as the contestants are bending the same steel cut from the same length, which is likely to be the case for the top bends in the competition. 

In steel shredders 2, I felt the rated bars were incredibly consistent.

• Like 1

Great bends!