CRUSH DVD 30% Off Sale

Jedd Johnson

This year marks 7 years that the CRUSH DVD has been out, helping people straighten up their technique, set PR's and reach levels of certification and Grip Comp victory!

I wanted to do something special, so I knocked the price of both the digital and hard copy versions down 30%

This sale goes through the end of the week, but will be over on the weekend, so don't wait too long to get this great DVD/streaming video!

Click here:  http://thegripauthority.com/crush-dvd2.htm

Thanks and all the best in your training.

Jedd

• 3 weeks later...

i have a question to a professionel diesel crew jedd ,    i close coc 2 and gh5 , and   not all time  2.5   ... i have dynamometer and how many in pound  i should be to have ... because my dino  urss  vintage is not good calibred ... 50 kg is impossible same 60 kg ... thanks a lot

5 hours ago, steeve tremblay said:

i have a question to a professionel diesel crew jedd ,    i close coc 2 and gh5 , and   not all time  2.5   ... i have dynamometer and how many in pound  i should be to have ... because my dino  urss  vintage is not good calibred ... 50 kg is impossible same 60 kg ... thanks a lot

Thanks for posting.  Keep in mind that they is quite a difference between a dyno and a hand gripper.  There's no guarantee that if you reach a certain number on a dyno, that you will be able to close a gripper equal to that poundage.  They are two entirely different things.  I hope this helps.  If I missunderstood, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2018 at 5:42 PM, Jedd Johnson said:

Merci d'avoir posté. Gardez à l’esprit qu’ils font toute la différence entre un dyno et une pince à main. Il n'y a aucune garantie que si vous atteignez un certain nombre sur un dyno, vous serez en mesure de fermer une pince égale à cette livre. Ce sont deux choses totalement différentes. J'espère que ça aide. Si je me suis mal compris, sentez-vous s'il vous plaît libre pour moi. Merci.

THANKS A LOT jedd   , i buy the others dynamometers and the number is good because is very more but i am hurt  ....good training... congratulation to close 3.5 coc ...you are a exemple  in the force because you have humility... im not biling but you are inspiration to many thousand the people