Last Gripmas Carol Sponsors

climber511

Always before I have written individual letters to people asking for sponsors for the contest - this year I've decided to do it on here and a couple other public places.  If you have a company which makes strength items or information and are willing to help out please let me know on here or privately.  If you are an individual and wish to bring something to offer as a prize - please post your intention here.  These can be equipment - DVDs - Books on grip or strength - cash etc.  I have a few items made up of my own designs as prizes but there is no such thing as too much :)  Thank You all!

Edited by climber511
  • Like 3

Working on a box of goodies for ya!

• Like 1

Yes sir!!!

I will be bringing some stuff... not sure what yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the list of stuff I'm bringing. 

Guys I need to give a shout out to Andrew Pantke and FBBC.  Andrew has offered to basically "run" the Last Gripmas for me.  He's not planning to even compete but to help out any way he can!  He's having a "booth" of FBBC implements etc as well.  Now that's pretty darn special - and i want to acknowledge it publicly and say Thank You! 

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

Nate Brous is also coming just to help out - not sure what I've done to deserve the friendship of such generous people but I sure do love you guys for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Just looked on the front porch and found a big box of goodies from Cannon Powerworks.

Also want to Thank Brian Hunsacker and Rich Cottrell for their very generous donations!  - II thought I had already posted about them but must not have - I apologize!

I'll also say Thanks to everyone for everything - because I know I'll forget someone later on :)

Edited by climber511
  • Like 2

Was talking to Jedder a couple nights ago and talking about how I've been feeling.  Out of the blue he says " why don't you just let me run the contest for you".  So now 3 guys have volunteered to "run" The Last Gripmas".  Some very special friends I have made in Grip Sport - I love you guys!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Was talking to Jedder a couple nights ago and talking about how I've been feeling.  Out of the blue he says " why don't you just let me run the contest for you".  So now 3 guys have volunteered to "run" The Last Gripmas".  Some very special friends I have made in Grip Sport - I love you guys!

Thats magical. 

Gripmas is iconic and means alot to these guys. You should be proud of the work you’ve done to make this event something people look forward to annually. Its a testament to you. Pretty cool if I do say so myself

• Like 1