Gripper above World Class

ChimpGrip

I got a new glass display case in and I want to reserve a level for some of my collector’s item grippers. I have a decent collection right now, my two heaviest ones are the World Class and the Hercules. What comes between those? 

For Tettings, the Thor is the gripper between those 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chez said:

For Tettings, the Thor is the gripper between those 

Do you know anyone who would be willing to sell one? I know Tetting has been retired for about three years now. 

Has the Thor ever been rated?

38 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Do you know anyone who would be willing to sell one? I know Tetting has been retired for about three years now. 

Has the Thor ever been rated?

The Thor is crazy hard. Just like the Hercules, it’s too hard to use for anything. More of a novelty gripper. On top of delmars video abovr, there is a picture in this thread where cannon put 250 on it to rate and you can see it didnt move much. He did the same with a world class for comparison. A friend of mine had one and I tried chest crushing it and it’s crazy hard. I moved it a little bit and then it froze up:

https://www.gripboard.com/index.php?/topic/41688-new-product-thor-and-thor-ext/

you can try buying one from weight lifters warehouse. I think Tetting still makes grippers for them on a reduced scale. A buddy of mine got some Tetting from there months back. 

http://weightlifterswarehouse.com/m.handgrippers.html

Edited by Chez