Female 30.1kg Ironmind hub & silver bullet record

Paul Savage

Despite being sick Becca managed two long term training goals today, unofficial world records in both the Ironmind coc #2 silver bullet and Ironmind hub. Hopefully she can get these officially at the world grip championships next week where she will be defending her title.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I know I can't hub that much!  Nice going!

I've never done any hub lifting but I'm informed enough to know that that is very strong! Is she working towards certifying on the coc2?  Also, are you still working towards certifying on the 4, Paul?

49 minutes ago, Balal said:

I've never done any hub lifting but I'm informed enough to know that that is very strong! Is she working towards certifying on the coc2?  Also, are you still working towards certifying on the 4, Paul?

Yeah it's super strong, I think my best is only a couple kg more (though my fingers don't bend enough to use this technique properly).

She's done 10 no set reps on #2 (see below) so #2 isn't a thought right now, more on the lines of #3 actually (she's already CCS closed a few different #2.5's). The problem is with being a high level athlete at both strongwoman and gripsport, she always has a lot of competitions to train for so fitting certifications in is hard to do. We have the world grip / strongwoman championships next weekend then she's doing Europe's strongest woman early next month, after that nothing is planned for the rest of the year so perhaps then we can look at certifications. For me I have not been able to focus on my own training for a good while due to focusing on coaching but maybe can have another run at the #4 then too, we'll see.

Edited by Paul Savage
  • Like 2