12 Years of Training - I Finally Did It!

Jedd Johnson

Last night I finally attained a goal I've been working towards since at least 2006. I cleaned the #InchDumbbell

Thank you to @Lucasraymond and @JoeSullivan for being there to support me last night, as I knew I was close!

And thanks to everyone who has behind me through the years.

This one felt good.

Please hit LIKE and feel free to share the video!

• Like 33

Amazing Jedd! Huge congrats!

Amazing, I don't even know what else to say. With this recent progress I'm scared to see what kind of numbers will go down at kings

Congrats on the amazing accomplishment !! You, Luke and Joe are crushing many feats

• Like 1

Legend, brother!:rock:rock:rock:rock

Very cool! It didn’t take you too long either once you focused more time into training for the clean. Freaky 

22 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

Very cool! It didn’t take you too long either once you focused more time into training for the clean. Freaky 

Freaky is an understatement considering how many attempts he took before he got it that night!  It was insane he had the stamina to keep going at it until he got it. 

Amazing stuff Jedd!

Let’s not forget, Jedd is most likely the only sub 300-400 pounder to do this I am pretty sure. Correct me if I’m wrong. Jedd was 252.8 at the time of this lift.

There aren't many feats left for you buddy.  Just smashing them all.  Great great stuff!

Congrats, Jedd!  You are such an awesome ambassador for the sport and I am so happy for you! 

Congratulations on the legendary achievement! That was the best video I have seen from you, what a powerful message. Misses are just warm-ups. You are a great ambassador for the sport of grip. 

Edited by Stephen Ruby

6 minutes ago, Cannon said:

This is a WOW.  I think more people have been on the moon than have done this feat.

I would highly doubt even the moon. That footage is quite laughable... but that’s a debate for another show! 😂