String diameters of Ghp's, all of them.

Bartosz Robert

Excuse me!! 
Has someone the knowledge of the spring diameters of Ghp grippers? 
I would buy only a gripper that has more than 6 mm - 0.235 inch in spring diameter.

Edited by Bartosz Robert

I think the spring sizes are published at his site. However I don’t understand your inquiry about “6mm of 0.235 spring diameter”.  

I don’t think you can buy just spring stock. 

Is “of” a typo that should be “or”?

• Like 1

Yup it was a typo.
I will buy only Grippers with more than 0.235 that means: I won't buy GHP 1 or 2. And other brands I won't buy RB100 or Ironmind Guide because its to weak.

15 hours ago, Bartosz Robert said:

Yup it was a typo.
I will buy only Grippers with more than 0.235 that means: I won't buy GHP 1 or 2. And other brands I won't buy RB100 or Ironmind Guide because its to weak.

You should learn about "RGC". That is a much better way of finding out which grippers are appropriate for you. There's a lot more factors that are important than just spring diameter. Size of the coil, size of the handles etc.

Here some sites where you can find a lot of data regarding this :

https://cannonpowerworks.com/pages/grip-strength-ratings-data

Here's another one, which also includes IMTUG's: http://gripratings.com/index.php?id=3

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Dude I was only trying to help you.

And no I won't give you any info about the springs now. I really could if I wanted to but I don't want to anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for me being rude, but bring me what I want to know. XD xD, I'm not a hater. 

I just don't like such a attitude when I say: "could you give me a wrench" and you tell ma: "what about a screwdriver?".

No, I don't want a screwdriver I need a f:) :) :) wrench 🛠 hahaha. 

Edited by Bartosz Robert

1 hour ago, Bartosz Robert said:

Sorry for me being rude, but bring me what I want to know.

1) We don't owe you anything and are trying to help.
2) You were not being very clear on what you need to know.

Your original inquiry was for GHP spring sizes.  But then you gave the example that you don't want GHP 1 or 2 because they are too easy.  You said "I will buy only Grippers with more than 0.235 that means: I won't buy GHP 1 or 2."  You seem to already know that the GHP 3 is the 0.235 gripper. 

Also, dig around a little.  I searched the GripBoard for ".235" and came up with a few threads that are helpful including this thread which lists wire sizes for many grippers

You can see that the IM #1 has a spring size of 0.235.  Using the ratings data (which you already know about) you can see IM #1 averages 78# which aligns them with the GHP 3 (which you already knew) and therefore if you want all GHPs with a wire size of 0.235 and above, that's GHP 3 and above (which you told us above). 

You restated your question as "I need only few more, and that are Ghp's just don't want buy the weakest ones."  So there you go.  You need GHP 3 and above unless you're not including the 0.235 gripper in which case get the 4 and above. 

You'll find that many people around here are happy to help. Good luck finding what you're looking for.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Here Wade seems to confirm that user Gift2k1 got the spring sizes correct by clarifying that only the GHP 9 was wrong in his list.

• Thanks 1