Reddit Grip Contest - DOH deadlift

DAVE101

https://www.reddit.com/r/GripTraining/comments/9d2e0q/september_challenge_double_overhand_deadlift/

Any of you fella's still keeping up with the Monthly reddit comps? I know we had a large presence during the previous axle and hub lifting. The "prize" giveaway is a random drawing now - I haven't won anything but they've been doing hubs, pinch blocks, loading pins, and even a full axle one month.

Some guys have posted 400-500 lb lifts. I'm not sure how that compares to grip-specific guys since we don't see DOH dead contested very often.

Wilks scoring for grip, no thanks.

And why is sumo deadlifts even allowed if it's strongly discuraged? Makes no sense in my opinion.

2 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

Dude, you are waaay overthinking this internet challenge w/ no prize for first place. 

Please leave the Wilks politics out of this thread. 

No I'm not overthinking it. 

You do realize that you posted in the Contest section of the forum right?

7 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

Brother, if you don't participate that's fine, but coming in here to announce your complaints about a contest you're not doing is pointless and annoying.

I don't think it's pointless. This is a discussion forum. I simply state why I won't enter this so called contest. If you don't like freedom of speech that's fine by me.