Beef Builder Universe

Yuri Mikhnovets

Hello everyone. As I wrote in my introduction letter I collect hand grippers (specially with extremely huge strength to close). And now I'm looking for Beef Builder Universe. I've contacted with Bill Ennis and he said that Universe gripper is no more manufactured. Does everyone know where I can buy this gripper (with delivering to Republic of Belarus)? New or used, it doesn't matter. Many thanks.

This is the Tetting World Class as far as I know. The Hercules (which is bigger) was called the Super Universe. 

So, to clarify, you’re looking for a Tetting World Class?

Good day. Thanks for answer, but as far as I know Bill Ennis (from who I buy Beef Builder grippers) said that Warren Tetting doesn't produce Universe, but he produce World Class and World Class differs from Universe with diameter of spring (and max strength of course ). Universe: spring diameter - approx. 12.7 mm and it has 2 circles, World class: spring diameter - approx. 8.7 mm and has also 2 circles (in compare with Hercules which has 1 circles and diameter approx 13.3 mm). So I'm looking for "Universe: spring diameter - approx. 12.7 mm and 2 circles". Thanks again.