Kluv#0

GreshamGripper training log

Joseph Sullivan
27 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

377 lb is superb!!

400 will be better. Gripmas is December 8th and has axle. You just never can tell though. Everyone’s axle is at a different degree of seasoning. A brand new one is like slick oil. The one we used at the Philly expo was so slick it actually felt like there was a layer of oil on it. Haha

Kluv#0

Grip deload week- intensity and volume. "Highlights" few this week other than 327 lb close grip bench press below vid. Heads up- REI is having 30% off Metollius rock rings $20.89- great deal and device.   

• Like 4

Kluv#0

RIP 41, HERO & Patriot 🙏

• Like 2

Kluv#0

sledge rear/front coin DL lift-  I increased rear sledge to 12lb stamped(13.4)front is 8lb stamped (9.4)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Kluv#0

Week of Dec 2nd- 7th  Very good week for me culminating in the below IM axle Thumbless PR pull. Grippers doing well- I hope it continues and my rowing game is up to my standards now.

• Like 4

Mike Rinderle
41 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Week of Dec 2nd- 7th  Very good week for me culminating in the below IM axle Thumbless PR pull. Grippers doing well- I hope it continues and my rowing game is up to my standards now.

Strong pull Mike!

• Thanks 1

Kluv#0
1 hour ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Strong pull Mike!

Thanks CEO I appreciate it. I eliminated all of the smallish lifts(except IM hub) and it seems to be working. My low back doesn't really like these thumbless as I have a tendency to drift forward on my DL anyway but even more so on thumbless. Have a great weekend big guy!

• Like 2

Kluv#0

Santa Thomas doing work at 3:30 A.M. - no coffee or rockstar so decided to wake up doing these- use judgement/caution if attempting  - Thanks

• Like 4

Mike Rinderle
2 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Santa Thomas doing work at 3:30 A.M. - no coffee or rockstar so decided to wake up doing these- use judgement/caution if attempting  - Thanks

Awesome! I gotta give that a shot!

• Thanks 1

Mike Rinderle

Are those the Cap hundies?

Kluv#0
34 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Are those the Cap hundies?

Thanks big guy, these are "standard" 100 lb plates - I bought these from an older gentleman(sheet probably not much older than me, LOL) last year for $100 for both! I keep one on the v-bar and the other on Griptopz load pin for ATB. I came across an old video of Kurt Weidner doing these so I figured I would give it a try this A.M. instead of rows and finger rolls

Mike Rinderle
27 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Thanks big guy, these are "standard" 100 lb plates - I bought these from an older gentleman(sheet probably not much older than me, LOL) last year for $100 for both! I keep one on the v-bar and the other on Griptopz load pin for ATB. I came across an old video of Kurt Weidner doing these so I figured I would give it a try this A.M. instead of rows and finger rolls

Badassery.  I couldn't figure out how to do them on the caps.  Not much of a rim!

• Like 1

Kluv#0
30 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Badassery.  I couldn't figure out how to do them on the caps.  Not much of a rim!

Yes, these Standard plates are only 3/4" deep with slight taper but not a slippery eel like the Cap. The Cap 101 is a beast:)

• Like 1

Kluv#0

Week of 12/9- 12/15. Was an incredible/joyous week from a parent perspective watching our sons first BB game last Tuesday- much better than any lift,crush or pull I have ever done. As far as grip related still on upward trajectory and put up PRs in several foundational lifts. However, can't always be blue skies as below picture is of me after numerous failed SB #4(216) attempts. Mucho respect for all gripsters as we mostly share same tough mentality.

604908017_4.png.1deef712165d18b6c6ea511d635295bd.png

• Like 2

Joseph Sullivan
1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

Week of 12/9- 12/15. Was an incredible/joyous week from a parent perspective watching our sons first BB game last Tuesday- much better than any lift,crush or pull I have ever done. As far as grip related still on upward trajectory and put up PRs in several foundational lifts. However, can't always be blue skies as below picture is of me after numerous failed SB #4(216) attempts. Mucho respect for all gripsters as we mostly share same tough mentality.

604908017_4.png.1deef712165d18b6c6ea511d635295bd.png

Just being able to  set a 216 #4 is a feat within itself. Most will never do it

Edited by Joseph Sullivan
  • Like 1

Kluv#0
35 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Just being able to  set a 216 #4 is a feat within itself. Most will never do it

Joe, never thought of that but very good point.  I ordered 2 #4 about 3-4 months ago and they came back rated bricks 216 and 220. A 213 will be in mailbox tomorrow so hopefully get better bite.

• Like 1

Mike Rinderle

I have failed 10x as much as I have succeeded in lifting and life.  Makes the victories that much sweeter.  If you ain't failin, you ain't tryin hard enough or reaching high enough.  Bully to you sir!

• Like 2

Kluv#0

This A.M. was final workout for me in '18 as its family getaway time- I will still bring grippers and SB:) Below vids done Sat and this A.M.show very good balance that I have worked hard for in addition 2018 MM1 and MM2 and GHP 7 certs. IM  Axle I muscled it  slow on purpose so not to re-injure my back before big contest. Merry Christmas to all and a great new year '19 

Edited by Kluv#0