The Rindo GPP Manly Man Test

Mike Rinderle

Not much of a challenge here. 

Reading through this thread made me realize why a couple people got so triggered when I mentioned BMI though last week lol

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, Mike Rinderle said:

You keep using thar word... easy.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

mp2.gif

Gotta gotta love the Princess Bride, and just about every line in it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, king crusher said:

Not much of a challenge here. 

Reading through this thread made me realize why a couple people got so triggered when I mentioned BMI though last week lol

Well, I'm an old man.  Post up some numbers.  Gotta do it all back to back though.  I did it in under 3 hours in 90° weather and didn't have a heart attack.  Of that I am proud.  Also did a bunch of dragon flags that morning so I can't be that out of shape.  Lol

Or maybe I am and just don't care.

• Like 2

All that stuff is actually really easy I wont lie at the risk of sounding like I'm bragging.  But it's fun to do I'm sure. I'm not saying it's not an accomplishment though 

14 minutes ago, king crusher said:

All that stuff is actually really easy I wont lie at the risk of sounding like I'm bragging.  But it's fun to do I'm sure. I'm not saying it's not an accomplishment though 

Ok, pull 615.  Then we'll talk.  

If you read the thread, these are minimums.  I ran through the lifting part in about 20 minutes.  Do you always try this hard to be a jerk?  

33 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

If you read the thread, these are minimums.  I ran through the lifting part in about 20 minutes.  Do you always try this hard to be a jerk?  

Pull 615?? No Mike!!! He wants to be skinny and match the archaic BMI chart! . He’s skinny, Mike! Throw him a parade! He’s fat shaming you! Sounds awfully like a feminine, passive aggressive cat fight to me!  Sounds like an article in the Enquirer! This has to be the only reason! Either he is trolling you bad, or he really does think he’s better than you because he can see his ribs?? I’m gonna ask Bill if we can lobby to call this forum “RIB BOARD! Cast your votes!! 🤣

Edited by Guest

44 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I never hit 615 but I've hit 595. Pretty close. And luckily I didn't have to be fat to do it. Woofta.  I've also run a mile in sub 6min, done a 4.62 40 and 11.2 100. Since you wanted to post up numbers lol. And 135 push press? Lol that sure is a minimum amount. With one hand it would take a bit of effort, maybe you meant with one hand?

All in good fun, Sir

Edited by king crusher

4 minutes ago, king crusher said:

I never hit 615 but I've hit 595. Pretty close. And luckily I didn't have to be fat to do it. Woofta.  I've also run a mile in sub 6min, done a 4.62 40 and 11.2 100. Since you wanted to post up numbers lol. And 135 push press? Lol that sure is a minimum amount. With one hand it would take a bit of effort, maybe you meant with one hand?

All in good fun, Sir

At 51 yo?  With a torn rotator cuff? If we're going back in time, you look pretty sad.  Just sayin.  But thanks for playin SB.

9 minutes ago, king crusher said:

All in good fun, Sir

All right kiddo, I’ve done 30 dead hang pull ups, ran 3 miles in 19:05 when in the marines, I won’t post a photo with my shirt off, as you did, but here we go......so..... like I said..... I can manipulate my size to be what I want it to be with little effort. So ruffle my feathers about BMI? Nope! Thinking you’re better than anyone else? That’s a little feather ruffling. Like I said before.... I feel much better at my current 275 than at my svelte 230..... if any of this is “fat” to you, I can tell you, I’m ok with that! 😂😂 Also... fun fact.... these pics are 11 years apart!! Don’t think I’m doing too bad, eh? For a fat, old man!  Living well is the best revenge of any situation!

D309A959-50BE-42F2-B5CA-E99A4812961D.jpeg

9E158ECD-7A68-4913-B0CC-FF901EBFB7C5.jpeg

0447F396-D53D-4014-84E2-954E625513E8.png

Edited by Guest

I'm fat.  But damn I like cake.  Just sayin.

14 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

All right kiddo, I’ve done 30 dead hang pull ups, ran 3 miles in 19:05 when in the marines, I won’t post a photo with my shirt off, as you did, but here we go......so..... like I said..... I can manipulate my size to be what I want it to be with little effort. So ruffle my feathers about BMI? Nope! Thinking you’re better than anyone else? That’s a little feather ruffling. Like I said before.... I feel much better at my current 275 than at my svelte 230..... if any of this is “fat” to you, I can tell you, I’m ok with that! 😂😂 Also... fun fact.... these pics are 11 years apart!! Don’t think I’m doing too bad, eh? For a fat, old man!  Living well is the best revenge of any situation!

You're very easy to trigger. Amazing defense mechanism.  

1 minute ago, king crusher said:

You're very easy to trigger. Amazing defense mechanism.  

Easy to trigger? Do you have some serious body issues? That you feel the need to make fun of Mike? That’s what women do, Riblet! Just saying! You definitely have a superiority complex because we can see your ribs. That’s not a big accomplishment. You are getting all sorts of negative attention with your troll comments. Who are you anyway? Do you even lift? Grip? 

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

At 51 yo?  With a torn rotator cuff? If we're going back in time, you look pretty sad.  Just sayin.  But thanks for playin SB.

I dont have to go that far back, I pulled 595 less than 18mo ago. No torn rotator cuff though, Guess I dont have that crutch to stand on.  

Edited by king crusher

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Easy to trigger? Do you have some serious body issues? That you feel the need to make fun of Mike? That’s what women do, Riblet! Just saying! 

Your response was a question about body issues? What I was saying is you seem to have a short fuse. Amazing considering no one was talking to you. 

Your response was a question about body issues? What I was saying is you seem to have a short fuse. Amazing considering no one was talking to you. 

I was involved in that conversation last week! Sooooo....and very perceptive of you! I do have a short fuse for conceited, I’m better than you, tools who like to talk trash from behind a computer! Ya got me!

Edited by Guest

Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

I was involved in that conversation last week! Sooooo....

And I noticed you called me kiddo. Might be surprised who's the kiddo between  us. 

And I noticed you called me kiddo. Might be surprised who's the kiddo between  us. 

By the way you act... I’m guessing you... I’m in my 40s bro, and if you are older than me, you sure don’t act like it, picking fights by showing your ribs to men online 

Edited by Guest

Just now, Joseph Sullivan said:

By the way you act... I’m guessing you 

It's you who went full nut case with your scroll of a post that rivals war and peace in length my friend. 

7 minutes ago, king crusher said:

I dont have to go that far back, I pulled 595 less than 18mo ago. No torn rotator cuff though, Guess I dont have that crutch to stand on.  

Haha

It's you who went full nut case with your scroll of a post that rivals war and peace in length my friend. 

You call someone being annoyed by your putting yourself up on a pedestal for being anorexic? And making fun of Mike for being “fat”? You bet your lettuce I am! Haha😂😂

5 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

By the way you act... I’m guessing you... I’m in my 40s bro, and if you are older than me, you sure don’t act like it, picking fights by showing your ribs to men online 

Yeah I'm in my 40's too. I dont recall anywhere where I posted a picture with ribs in it. Were they baby back, st. Louis or that crappy McRib?

5 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Yeah I'm in my 40's too. I dont recall anywhere where I posted a picture with ribs in it. Were they baby back, st. Louis or that crappy McRib?

You did so! When you were making fun of Mike in the thread last week! And another poster  even told you... please, no shirtless pics!!! This is not the place for that!!! 😂😂😂

37 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Just a side note. In your older pics, your face looks like the late Mike Siegler.  One of the best pound for pound benches to ever live, and we trained at the same gym in MN, the press.

Check this video out. It was uncanny, I had to post this

https://youtu.be/CoypEjfXgUo