90.6 lbs on 3" Pinch Block - Bring me the Flask!

Mike Rinderle

Pretty stoked for this PR.  First decent pinch session since the Rhabdo.  I want 100+ on the flask at KK.  Got 94 last year without training it much.

3 inch 1hp 90.6 lbs

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 2

Damn that's big. I just calculated the effect of the smaller flask size, your weight, wilkes score, elbow wraps and wind resistance and it looks like you should be lifting about 870lbs on the flask. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Damn that's big. I just calculated the effect of the smaller flask size, your weight, wilkes score, elbow wraps and wind resistance and it looks like you should be lifting about 870lbs on the flask. 

Don't sell me short man!  871 MINIMUM!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm also trying to get better on the flask, you're making me think I need a large pinch device.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Climber028 said:

I'm also trying to get better on the flask, you're making me think I need a large pinch device.

Larger pinch for me does not translate into a smaller pinch device. If I want to get good at a certain width I have to train that width. It doesn’t always work that way. I figured pinching on bigger width would make smaller easier... it doesn’t. At least not for me.

5 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Pretty stoked for this PR.  First decent pinch session since the Rhabdo.  I want 100+ on the flask at KK.  Got 94 last year without training it much.

3 inch 1hp 90.6 lbs

That’s it Mike... I’m not coming to King Kong now!! ( picture me with John Stepiens voice) 

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Larger pinch for me does not translate into a smaller pinch device. If I want to get good at a certain width I have to train that width. It doesn’t always work that way. I figured pinching on bigger width would make smaller easier... it doesn’t. At least not for me.

I agree.  Dont have one exactly the same size as the flask, so I go back and forth between the 2" pinch block & the 3".

3 hours ago, Emre said:

Sorry to hear about the Rhabdo.   I was thinking a bout getting a flask.  Is there any brands you recommend?  

There is only one “flask” by barrel strength systems. Unless someone makes replicas