Nathan Holle Coc4 CCS

Roger Roberson

21 hours ago, Paul Savage said:

Unless you guys are talking of a different comment, he never said he had closed a ghp 10, he was asked if he had tried one and he said he has and that he thought that might be a future video. I took that simply as he wants to cert it in future (these being comments after videos of ghp block set closes). 

What he does say however is that he has CCS closed a new #4 in training. This is the video I would like to see as the #4 he closed CCS looked to be the easiest of the 4 grippers he closed in that video. I believe whatever he says, im not one to assume someone is dishonest, especially if that strong, just would like to see the video. As for beef builder pro, I'd have to check the poundages again but isn't the pro around a 4.5 and the world class 5.0? He can definitely close a 4.5 level gripper IMO.

Hi Paul

He absolutely said that he closed a GHP 10, I was the one that asked both times, first if he had tried it to which he answered that he did, and secondly if he had ever closed the GHP 10, he said that he did.

That's amazing, I have to ask, have you ever closed the GHP 10?

kasparov9 hello, yes I have.

3 hours ago, slazbob said:

I do like how all his closes look machine-like. The same pace all the way through without any real shaking. 

I know...especially that GHP 9 cert with set block, looks like a friggin hydraulic press.

In case people have forgotten how strong that close looked.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tommy J. said:

My stance on Nathan is one of skepticism, i do admit.

But i certainly am an optimist. Ask Eric. He can vouch that sometimes get a little nutty when talking about possible new feats to try.

that said, its like an “omg no way!” Skepticism.

it just seems so odd that the worlds strongest crush ever is not out there doing everything it can to show itself to the world in every way.

im 100% on the fence here. Is he shy, or is he not. Whats the dang deal... lets see more! At this point im borderline willing to make a pilgrimage to Nathan so i can hold the camera myself and get more footage out there for everyone to see.

hahah now where talking!

Also speaking with him on youtube he seems very soft spoken with zero ego, this might help explain him kind of staying out of the spotlight for this long.

I mean look how long it took to release the #4 CCS video, can you imagine anyone else waiting 6 years to release the only feat of its kind?

2 hours ago, kasparov said:

Hi Paul

He absolutely said that he closed a GHP 10, I was the one that asked both times, first if he had tried it to which he answered that he did, and secondly if he had ever closed the GHP 10, he said that he did.

That's amazing, I have to ask, have you ever closed the GHP 10?

kasparov9 hello, yes I have.

Awesome

18 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

I am sorry to say but words means $h!t in the world. Especially on the internet. You guys haven't been around long enough, Kim Wood claiming his words are bonds. He claimed many thing including his son double lift the Millennium bell and walk to up the stairs. John Wood is very strong man. But the BS is even stronger. Tell me this Joe, you don't believe Abraham Lincoln did the axe with a pinch grip horizontally, right? Why will believe anyone else in grip? Will you believe Paul if he said he closes the #4 ten times TNS? There is no words between men here. If I said I lifted a blob, yes you can believe that. Because I have been witnessed to clean a blob with two fingers and is on video. So same feats or lesser is normal. But to believe me saying I cleaned a blob with 1 finger, that's a BS right there. @mobsterone surely agree's with no word in bond until proven. That's how the old timers got their repetition which you don't believe many. And Paul, there is no gladiator code or whatsoever. These are for movies and games like super mario and pokemon.

100%

• Thanks 1