Nathan Holle Coc4 CCS

Roger Roberson

You guys see this already?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Amazing!

Best crush strength ever. The videos he sent me when closing the GHP 9 were out of this world and this now tops anything I have seen from him.  I'm glad we finally got to see this done.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

As I said, MM8 would be like a walk in the park for him.

yeah probably so look how easy these look

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Roger Roberson said:

yeah probably so look how easy these look

That's beyond ridiculous, he did those on the minute, absurd strength!

He must be able to rep the GHP9, if not already, atleast soon.

• Like 1

Wow.  When Wade posted Nathan's GHP9 cert, he suggested there was more on the video that Nathan had not authorized him to make public. 

Staggering gripper strength :ohmy 

Wonder if he’s still using this training method ?

3C4F8D7A-5468-4E6A-9AA6-4E9C75285DAE.png

37DED1E1-4BF5-4AC4-9B2F-C4DCDEF976D4.png

9B734B55-F9B6-4AB4-8EF7-B18B3896B015.png

5 hours ago, Cannon said:

When your arm looks like this, dang

Capture.JPG

See how thick his hand is!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wannagrip said:

See how thick his hand is!

This is the most commenting on one post I’ve seen you make since I’ve been on this board! You must really be impressed!!! 

I haven’t been around as long as Bill. But even in my time I don’t recall videos quite like these.  

I remember around the time when I joined there was a vid of Big Dave Morton doing reps on a 4. Baby reps mind you. 

Jon Vogt took a 4 for a pretty hard ride quite a few years ago. Pretty wide set too. 

Vano climbing the ladder. 

Paul Knight. 

But this. Nathan doing this in 2012 some 9 years after certifying on the 4. That’s amazing. And it’s the only example I can think of for these feats. 

I’ve been checking the new content on the gripboard for 12 years, looking for videos like these. This is amazing. 

• Like 1

Just insane. Nathan is the undisputed crush king in my mind. Truly inspirational 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

I haven’t been around as long as Bill. But even in my time I don’t recall videos quite like these.  

I remember around the time when I joined there was a vid of Big Dave Morton doing reps on a 4. Baby reps mind you. 

Jon Vogt took a 4 for a pretty hard ride quite a few years ago. Pretty wide set too. 

Vano climbing the ladder. 

Paul Knight. 

But this. Nathan doing this in 2012 some 9 years after certifying on the 4. That’s amazing. And it’s the only example I can think of for these feats. 

I’ve been checking the new content on the gripboard for 12 years, looking for videos like these. This is amazing. 

Don't forget cancrushers inverted coc #4 close and ghp  9 close. He also accomplished that in under 2 years of grip training at like age 19 along with some monster bends near koab level. 

Thanks for sharing this video I'm always in awe of Nathan's crush strength.This is probably the best video of his I have seen yet which is ridiculous to think of.  In my opinion he had the strongest crush grip of anyone. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

This is the most commenting on one post I’ve seen you make since I’ve been on this board! You must really be impressed!!! 

Well, to cc set a #4 and the other video too are feats I have never seen in crushing grip and I have been around awhile.  😁

• Like 1

Imagine being so strong that you’re stronger than any kid in the comments section on youtube’s cousin.

THAT strong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nathan Holle -- from my understanding -- has remained a very private person.   The only info I have seen on him was via his small feature in Milo Sept 2003 (issue 11.2).

I just realized both of these videos were posted on a new "Holle" youtube channel that only has two videos.  Both have captains saying they are from a training session in 2012.  Anyone able to confirm this youtube account is truly his own creation?

Also, i am left asking, why post these videos publicly years after they were taken?... unless there is something BIG about to happen, like an official CoC4 cert under the CCS Rules?

Either way, thanks for posting this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Anthony C. said:

Imagine being so strong that you’re stronger than any kid in the comments section on youtube’s cousin.

THAT strong. 

That’s classic! If I had a dollar for everyone that’s said that to me in some form I would be rich!!!

Blast from past.

Most motivational for me grippervideo ever - from Nathan Holle.

Supreme English power.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richcottrell said:

Nathan Holle -- from my understanding -- has remained a very private person.   The only info I have seen on him was via his small feature in Milo Sept 2003 (issue 11.2).

I just realized both of these videos were posted on a new "Holle" youtube channel that only has two videos.  Both have captains saying they are from a training session in 2012.  Anyone able to confirm this youtube account is truly his own creation?

Also, i am left asking, why post these videos publicly years after they were taken?... unless there is something BIG about to happen, like an official CoC4 cert under the CCS Rules?

Either way, thanks for posting this.

A guy on Facebook got Nathan’s permission to post the videos public so guessing he wanted them seen not sure