Jump to content
Wannagrip

The Newest MashMonster - Level 2 -Michael Thomas

Recommended Posts

Wannagrip

Congrats to Michael!

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

Awesome!! Thanks Bill(Wannagrip) for having Gripboard and this gripper ladder. Big thanks to Cannon  Powerworks- the best place to get grippers and many other grip related items. Thanks Chez (MM7 Beast) you are such a friendly, intelligent grip monster- very inspirational and you have given me the workout and confidence to accomplish some nice gripper achievements. Last ,but not least, to my family- who not only enjoy grip but they appreciate it:)

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donc101

Congrats! Really strong crushing strength! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankD

Congrats Mike! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joseph Sullivan

Easy work! Now on to MM3

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
1 hour ago, Donc101 said:

Congrats! Really strong crushing strength! 

Thanks Don!! I always appreciate your kind words and support!!

38 minutes ago, FrankD said:

Congrats Mike! 

Thank you Frank for the support!! I appreciate it

33 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Easy work! Now on to MM3

Thanks Joe, Iam going to enjoy this achievement with my family for awhile. MM3 would be a monumental task one that would take 3-5 years - Hopefully, I will have the desire to at least try it when Iam 54-55yrs old

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anton.Torrella

Congrats!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WestSlope

Mr. Thomas - This is fantastic. You have set the bar on MM grippers for the 50+ crew. I'm grateful guys like you are involved in grip.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
1 hour ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Congrats!

Thanks Anton!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
46 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Mr. Thomas - This is fantastic. You have set the bar on MM grippers for the 50+ crew. I'm grateful guys like you are involved in grip.

Steve, very nice of you to say and right back at you!! You know I think the world of your all-around grip talent and strength- World class gripster no doubt and your KK '17 results and Aaron's AZ. grip contest back that up. You and I kinda started this grip journey at the same time and it has been great to see you kick butt on  so many lifts. Thanks again and w/o question, if you choose to do so, will be right here on the MM ladder and beyond!

Edited by Kluv#0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bencrush

Great job, Mike!!! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chez
8 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Awesome!! Thanks Bill(Wannagrip) for having Gripboard and this gripper ladder. Big thanks to Cannon  Powerworks- the best place to get grippers and many other grip related items. Thanks Chez (MM7 Beast) you are such a friendly, intelligent grip monster- very inspirational and you have given me the workout and confidence to accomplish some nice gripper achievements. Last ,but not least, to my family- who not only enjoy grip but they appreciate it:)

Im so late on this. Crazy day for me. Huge congrats Michael! Thank you so much for the kind words. Keep killing it man. I want to see you on the MM3 list!

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
4 hours ago, bencrush said:

Great job, Mike!!! 

Thanks Ben, I appreciate it💪

2 hours ago, Chez said:

Im so late on this. Crazy day for me. Huge congrats Michael! Thank you so much for the kind words. Keep killing it man. I want to see you on the MM3 list!

Thanks MM7 beast, I will try my best over next several years to get on that MM3 list👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buccos1

Congratulations!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
1 hour ago, Buccos1 said:

Congratulations!

Thank you I appreciate it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Rinderle

Heck to the yea!  Congrats my friend.  You owned that thing!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
37 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Heck to the yea!  Congrats my friend.  You owned that thing!

Thanks CEO of Rows, inc. You a baad man Iam glad to join ya on the MM2 list👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RagingTrain

Wow Mike!  You are truly a tremendous grip athlete.   I don't see anything stopping you from mm3 in the future.  Seems like when you set your mind to something you accomplish it.  I hope I can just get to your level some day! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0
38 minutes ago, RagingTrain said:

Wow Mike!  You are truly a tremendous grip athlete.   I don't see anything stopping you from mm3 in the future.  Seems like when you set your mind to something you accomplish it.  I hope I can just get to your level some day! 

Matt, nice of you to say👍 I appreciate it. Heck, you will get to whatever level you want as long as you run your own race💪 I retired from keypinching 🔑 so focused on regular pinch finally! OSH’19  Will have IM hub and Flask no KP😃

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RagingTrain
4 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Matt, nice of you to say👍 I appreciate it. Heck, you will get to whatever level you want as long as you run your own race💪 I retired from keypinching 🔑 so focused on regular pinch finally! OSH’19  Will have IM hub and no KP😃

Ha Ha well you are THE MAN on keypinch.  No dispute.  It's really about enjoying the process.  I get anxious and want to train everything but bad things happen when I do that!  Jedd keeps me grounded.  Looking forward to OSH 3.  I shouldn't be having any more kids so nothing should derail me from attending this time!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kluv#0

Jedd would be a great person to keep anyone grounded! Absolutely agree about trying to train everything but kinda a learning process - what to focus on and what to keep in maintenance mode👍 It will be great to have you - lots of delicious  food, too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
riccardomagni

Michael, 

Congratulations on a very powerful close!!  You are a very hard worker and very diligent and this has paid off.  Enjoy this fantastic achievement!! 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.