Wannagrip

The Newest MashMonster - Level 2 -Michael Thomas

Wannagrip

Congrats to Michael!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Kluv#0

Awesome!! Thanks Bill(Wannagrip) for having Gripboard and this gripper ladder. Big thanks to Cannon  Powerworks- the best place to get grippers and many other grip related items. Thanks Chez (MM7 Beast) you are such a friendly, intelligent grip monster- very inspirational and you have given me the workout and confidence to accomplish some nice gripper achievements. Last ,but not least, to my family- who not only enjoy grip but they appreciate it:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Donc101

Congrats! Really strong crushing strength! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FrankD

Congrats Mike! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Joseph Sullivan

Easy work! Now on to MM3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kluv#0
1 hour ago, Donc101 said:

Congrats! Really strong crushing strength! 

Thanks Don!! I always appreciate your kind words and support!!

38 minutes ago, FrankD said:

Congrats Mike! 

Thank you Frank for the support!! I appreciate it

33 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Easy work! Now on to MM3

Thanks Joe, Iam going to enjoy this achievement with my family for awhile. MM3 would be a monumental task one that would take 3-5 years - Hopefully, I will have the desire to at least try it when Iam 54-55yrs old

• Like 4

Anton.Torrella

Congrats!

• Thanks 1

WestSlope

Mr. Thomas - This is fantastic. You have set the bar on MM grippers for the 50+ crew. I'm grateful guys like you are involved in grip.

• Thanks 1

Kluv#0
1 hour ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Congrats!

Thanks Anton!!

Kluv#0
46 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Mr. Thomas - This is fantastic. You have set the bar on MM grippers for the 50+ crew. I'm grateful guys like you are involved in grip.

Steve, very nice of you to say and right back at you!! You know I think the world of your all-around grip talent and strength- World class gripster no doubt and your KK '17 results and Aaron's AZ. grip contest back that up. You and I kinda started this grip journey at the same time and it has been great to see you kick butt on  so many lifts. Thanks again and w/o question, if you choose to do so, will be right here on the MM ladder and beyond!

Edited by Kluv#0

bencrush

Great job, Mike!!! 

• Thanks 1

Chez
8 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Awesome!! Thanks Bill(Wannagrip) for having Gripboard and this gripper ladder. Big thanks to Cannon  Powerworks- the best place to get grippers and many other grip related items. Thanks Chez (MM7 Beast) you are such a friendly, intelligent grip monster- very inspirational and you have given me the workout and confidence to accomplish some nice gripper achievements. Last ,but not least, to my family- who not only enjoy grip but they appreciate it:)

Im so late on this. Crazy day for me. Huge congrats Michael! Thank you so much for the kind words. Keep killing it man. I want to see you on the MM3 list!

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kluv#0
4 hours ago, bencrush said:

Great job, Mike!!! 

Thanks Ben, I appreciate it💪

2 hours ago, Chez said:

Im so late on this. Crazy day for me. Huge congrats Michael! Thank you so much for the kind words. Keep killing it man. I want to see you on the MM3 list!

Thanks MM7 beast, I will try my best over next several years to get on that MM3 list👍

Buccos1

Congratulations!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kluv#0
1 hour ago, Buccos1 said:

Congratulations!

Thank you I appreciate it!!

Mike Rinderle

Heck to the yea!  Congrats my friend.  You owned that thing!

• Thanks 1

Kluv#0
37 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Heck to the yea!  Congrats my friend.  You owned that thing!

Thanks CEO of Rows, inc. You a baad man Iam glad to join ya on the MM2 list👍

• Like 1

RagingTrain

Wow Mike!  You are truly a tremendous grip athlete.   I don't see anything stopping you from mm3 in the future.  Seems like when you set your mind to something you accomplish it.  I hope I can just get to your level some day! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kluv#0
38 minutes ago, RagingTrain said:

Wow Mike!  You are truly a tremendous grip athlete.   I don't see anything stopping you from mm3 in the future.  Seems like when you set your mind to something you accomplish it.  I hope I can just get to your level some day! 

Matt, nice of you to say👍 I appreciate it. Heck, you will get to whatever level you want as long as you run your own race💪 I retired from keypinching 🔑 so focused on regular pinch finally! OSH’19  Will have IM hub and Flask no KP😃

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 2

RagingTrain
4 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Matt, nice of you to say👍 I appreciate it. Heck, you will get to whatever level you want as long as you run your own race💪 I retired from keypinching 🔑 so focused on regular pinch finally! OSH’19  Will have IM hub and no KP😃

Ha Ha well you are THE MAN on keypinch.  No dispute.  It's really about enjoying the process.  I get anxious and want to train everything but bad things happen when I do that!  Jedd keeps me grounded.  Looking forward to OSH 3.  I shouldn't be having any more kids so nothing should derail me from attending this time!

• Like 1

Kluv#0

Jedd would be a great person to keep anyone grounded! Absolutely agree about trying to train everything but kinda a learning process - what to focus on and what to keep in maintenance mode👍 It will be great to have you - lots of delicious  food, too

• Like 1

riccardomagni

Michael, 

Congratulations on a very powerful close!!  You are a very hard worker and very diligent and this has paid off.  Enjoy this fantastic achievement!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1