Brian Shaw Easily lifts Gigantor Blob

Boulderbrew

Guys, yet again. No drug talk here on the GripBoard.  I don't want to have to close this thread.

Just throwing this in here for the one's that haven't seen this. Relative newcomer to professional strongman Iron Biby clean and press axle at 190kg/418lb with a double overhand grip! Might be very near the top of grip strength in strongmen. Pretty good pressing power too...🤔

Edited by Royz
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Royz said:

Just throwing this in here for the one's that haven't seen this. Relative newcomer to professional strongman Iron Biby clean and press axle at 190kg/418lb with a double overhand grip! Might be very near the top of grip strength in strongmen. Pretty good pressing power too...🤔

Yeah, but he's wearing elbow sleeves.  That's like totally cheating.  I'm pretty sure half the guys on the GB could beat him if he competed truly raw.  

Back in reality... holy crapolla!  I believe Terry Hollands does almost all of his axle continentals DO too.  These are some big bad men.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Yeah, but he's wearing elbow sleeves.  That's like totally cheating.  I'm pretty sure half the guys on the GB could beat him if he competed truly raw.  

Back in reality... holy crapolla!  I believe Terry Hollands does almost all of his axle continentals DO too.  These are some big bad men.

Not as bad as the 200 pound guys doing pull ups Miguel!!🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Edited by Guest

Well, I guess people don't understand when I say "enough."