Ironmind axle 367 and 202 arm assassin Saxon bar

5 minutes ago, Hubgeezer said:

Three sixty seven is a great lift. Good Job!

Thanks man. 2nd time doing these since Philly in April. Gonna do them more now that I actually have the IM axle. The magic 400 is right around the corner 

Strong work Joe. You will hit 400 on the axle soon. 

4 minutes ago, Chez said:

Strong work Joe. You will hit 400 on the axle soon. 

I hope so big daddy. I’m hoping for December if I could keep the momentum going! Thanks for selling it to me. I love it

Solid lifts, man. It's always fun to come back to implements you haven't used in awhile and absolutely smoke them.

Big lifts!  Especially the pinch, which isn't normally your strong suit.  200 + on any pinch implement is big.

59 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

NIce lifts Joe! What is the width of the Saxon? I have a 3"x4" that was fabricated locally. I really like the feel of the way I have to torque my hands and arms into my shoulders and lats for this lift.

This is a 2.5x4 and 2x4 hybrid. Where I had my hands is on the 2.5 inch side and the center of the bar is 2 inches. It is a 2x4 square tube with some plates welded on the 2.5 side to make it 2 sizes. This is a Lucas Raymond creation. I should use it more. It’s beastly