Becca's performance at the British championships

Paul Savage

Becca's winning performance at the British grip championships yesterday. Was always going to be a tough contest going against the great Elizabeth Horne who I don't think had ever lost a contest in god knows how many years. I'm sure she will come back even stronger!

Becca also attempted the 64kg middle inch dumbbell after the contest and got significant air. I believe she can now lift this fresh.

• Like 8

Congrats Becca!! Great numbers lifted.

• Thanks 1

Congrats :rock 

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2018 at 1:49 PM, Kluv#0 said:

Congrats Becca!! Great numbers lifted.

Thank you! Im very happy with my performance. My left hand is still not up to where it was pre shoulder operation and i injured my right hand somehow doing a log press earlier on in the prep so quite frankly its a miracle that i managed to beat elizabeth who has never been beaten in almost as long as ive been alive! Haha

10 hours ago, Fist of Fury said:

Very strong. That attempt on the 64k dumbbell was great, that is no joke of a dumbbell!

Thank you :). To be honest i was completely spent after the immense battle against elizabeth and didnt really commit to the lift fully. Im already back in training for my next strongwoman contest and really didnt want to do anything but the contest haha! 

I probably should have given it a proper go as i do think i get a full lift on it :)

10 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Well done!

Thank you :) i didnt come in to the competition confident but somehow managed to keep my cool and get the job done :)

• Like 1

Congratulations on the win impressive numbers. Beating elizabeth at that contest is huge accomplishment 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stephen Ruby said:

Congratulations on the win impressive numbers. Beating elizabeth at that contest is huge accomplishment 

Thank you :)

elizabeth is very good, very few weak events, if any! so i was really happy to get the win. 

Was also very happy to get 3 more official world records, especially since we didnt have most of the equipment to train on it.

It takes me a while to learn techniques usually, so im definitely happy :)

• Like 1