David_wigren

Muscle ups

David_wigren

I’m only posting this to make @Mike Rinderle feel inadequate👍

Not the best execution but I’m deep into heavy training for an armwrestling competition som I’m a little worn out. I’m also a bit rusty on them since I haven’t done them alot this past spring/summer. I’m maybe thinking about shooting for 15 reps later this fall, where I also clean up the first 10 reps where I keep my legs straight and don’t kip as much. 

• Like 5

Mike Rinderle
3 hours ago, David_wigren said:

I’m only posting this to make @Mike Rinderle feel inadequate👍

Not the best execution but I’m deep into heavy training for an armwrestling competition som I’m a little worn out. I’m also a bit rusty on them since I haven’t done them alot this past spring/summer. I’m maybe thinking about shooting for 15 reps later this fall, where I also clean up the first 10 reps where I keep my legs straight and don’t kip as much. 

I could do that, but I'd have to cut my legs off first.  Which would make the dismount a little messy.  😝

Great stuff as always Fish.  The range of strength feats you are good at is amazing!

But be warned: If I can actually get down to 205 - 210, which is the plan, it's game on.  😈  You've got awhile to train though.  244 this morning.  Down 20 since Nationals and 30 overall. 

• Like 1

David_wigren
10 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I could do that, but I'd have to cut my legs off first.  Which would make the dismount a little messy.  😝

Don’t worry about it, I’ll pick you up and help you reach the bar! What are friends for, right?

A Rindo at 205 is going to look real effing ripped 💪!

• Like 1

climber511

Rindo at 205 gets to compete against the old man (me) hehe!

• Like 1

Mike Rinderle
34 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Rindo at 205 gets to compete against the old man (me) hehe!

That's the goal my friend!

Mike Rinderle
4 hours ago, David_wigren said:

Don’t worry about it, I’ll pick you up and help you reach the bar! What are friends for, right?

A Rindo at 205 is going to look real effing ripped 💪!

Now that's a real friend for sure!

205 was my senior year in college.  That would be 1990.  I think I can get there.

David_wigren

After having rested from armwrestling for a week my arms felt unusually fresh and strong! Patrick Meniru tagged me in a video where he did 15 reps so I felt I had to take the opportunity to try and match him. Unfortunately I got stopped at 13 reps, which is still a PR so I’ll gladly take it! 

• Like 3

Mike Rinderle

AWESOME! 

• Like 1