Squeezus

What the heck is a Wrist Mace?

KapMan

Looks really cool

Kluv#0

Well-done Gil!! Just received mine today and did a brief review

• Like 3

WestSlope

@Kluv#0 I'm curious how you will include this device in your program. Do you intend to remove some of sledge work or will you just add this one in?

Kluv#0
26 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

@Kluv#0 I'm curious how you will include this device in your program. Do you intend to remove some of sledge work or will you just add this one in?

Hi Beast, I will certainly test it  in the trenches for pronation/supination instead of my regular pro/sup sledge work, along with just extra ulnar/radial work or changeup. Additionally, first thing I thought of when using it was hand/wrist restoration on off-days so I will be utilizing it for that. Also, just warming up using a 2.5 or 5lb and rotate hand 360, etc prior to WW or 3" Trilobite holds. Very unique and glad I invested in it. I can tell it will make my lower arms/wrist and hands much stronger and healthy.

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 3

Squeezus

Thanks for the review, @Kluv#0!

• Like 1

Kluv#0

I found another use for the wrist mace- hub trainer.  Really nice workout and you can make it harder or easier by what portion of mace you grab.

Adam Juncker

This tool is awesome.  Not just another tool, but something that can really make a difference.  There are ton's of gadgets and variations of gadgets that you can use, but the Mace keeps it simple.  

• Like 1