does anyone have a 2.5 inch jug they'd sell

Anyonecanhappen

I'm sorry I don't.  I think it'll be tough to find an fbbc one with this implement being used in king Kong this year.   Best bet is to find/buy a 2.5" piece of pipe.  I understand the jug is bare metal this year so that simplifies things for the DIY'er.

Word of caution, 2" pipe is 2.375" OD and 2.5" pipe is 2.875" OD. If you find structural tube it should be nominal OD.

Check the full dimensions if you order online, or bring a tape measure with you if you try to find a hardware store solution.

12 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

Good advice. Look for DOM 2 1/2" OD like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/DOM-Mild-Steel-Round-Tube-Seamless-2-1-2-OD-x-12-Long-x-120-Wall/200658281924?hash=item2eb82a65c4%3Ag%3AuG4AAOSw5WNa8vJE&_sacat=0&_nkw=2+1%2F2"+dom+tubing&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.X2+1%2F2"+dom+tubing.TRS0

Drill through near the end for  acceptance of a bolt and pack the inside with washers to center a couple of links of chain. That would give you a no-weld jug replica.

Or just slip a carabiner that fits  down the center and hook to the pin.