Silarukov equipment

Aleksandar Milosevic

Hey guys, I'm planning on buying some grip implements from Silarukov (http://mrstronghands.com), the Russian grip company.

I'm mainly interested in the armwrestling handle, revolving handle and the pinch block.

Does anyone own any of those, if yes, can you write your impressions?

I'm looking for a revolving handle which is less slippery than Rolling thunder, and theirs seems so.

For the armwrestling handle, I am having a dilemma, 50 mm or 60 mm diameter, I'd use it on a loading pin mostly.

Pinch block, 50 mm or 80 mm, for general pinch training?

I'm not gonna link anything, since I don't know if it's against the rules.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 2

I will vouch for the revolving handles . Simple, well made and spins smooth and readily. I have the 50mm armwrestling handle. It is stainless steel, very lightly knurled, solid piece of equipment. I would suggest though, to get the 60mm.....

• Like 3

Thank you for the input Rick, any particular reason you would rather get the 60 mm? How does the revolving handle compare to RT in regards of holding chalk?

• Like 1

The 60mm is more inline with the Wrist Wrench measurement. The Wrist Wrench is a popular tool to train with here in the USA. Mimics the Inch db action somewhat.

They say thicker is better 🙂

I do not use chalk. So I dunno about the Revolving handle or Rolling T with holding chalk.

Edited by Rick Browne

I get it, thanks. I doubt I will ever see the Inch, but if I happen to see one, I wanna lift it :) It's gonna be the 60 mm.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

I recommend the Bruce Lee machine for the grippers, the 60mm twist grip holds the chalk but it's a real beast. the im of 80 mm of pinch is of all quality and holds the chalk it is superb plus you have 3 18 a width a little wider than standard so you work on the strength and the wide grip;

• Like 1