weider international plates

Anyonecanhappen

Was wondering if anyone here owned these plates or had any experience with them.  Im probably going to buy a set this weekend.  Its hard to tell from the picture but they look kind ot shallow for hubbing.  Might be good for plate pinches etc.  Let me know if you have any experience with these and any thoughts.

images(2).jpg

2x33-lb-vintage-weider-olympic-weights-plates-ship-or-pk-up-lou-ky-americanlisted_31480825.jpg

lot-2x44-lb-vintage-weider-olympic-iron-weights-pick-up-louisville-ky-americanlisted_31516229.jpg

I have a set of them. I don't know if they are hubbable. I am pretty good at hubs and there's no way I could pick up the 20kg with steep taper on the hub.

thanks man i appreciate it.  How about plate pinching with them?  Looks like they would be decent for that?  There really cheap so figured I would pick them up.  Im new to grip so slowly building up my collection.  Been involved with strength training my whole life but the gym Im at now has those new plates with the handles and crap in them so you really cant do any grip training with them. 

• 1 month later...

I have a set of these plates, they are not good for a hub lift, but real good for a pinch grip

I only tried the 15kg plate, which was hard for me. But on the other hand hubbing is not my forte:

Cool T-Shirt, Calli!

On 8/23/2018 at 7:22 AM, camz said:

I only tried the 15kg plate, which was hard for me. But on the other hand hubbing is not my forte:

Can you get a pic of the hubs on those? It does not appear sloped in the video like all the ones I've run across.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:20 AM, DAVE101 said:

Can you get a pic of the hubs on those? It does not appear sloped in the video like all the ones I've run across.

Unfortunatley these are not my plates and I don't have them at home. But I will ask the owner to post a pic or to send one to me and I will post it....