Inch dumbbell air Transfer

Boulderbrew

• Like 12

Congrats on another feat. You are a Baad Baad man!!

• Like 1

Insane, probably get credit for at least another 5lbs doing it in 100 degree weather. I'm assuming this goes weak hand to strong hand correct?

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Climber028 said:

Insane, probably get credit for at least another 5lbs doing it in 100 degree weather. I'm assuming this goes weak hand to strong hand correct?

Thanks! Yeah my right hand is weaker

Killer stuff, you should try to clean the Inch. I'm pretty sure you would be the lightest man to do that if you succeed. I think you have the potential since the Inch is so easy for you.

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

Killer stuff, you should try to clean the Inch. I'm pretty sure you would be the lightest man to do that if you succeed. I think you have the potential since the Inch is so easy for you.

I appreciate your confidence in me, but check out the weight on that bench press behind me haha. I’m no weightlifter. 

41 minutes ago, Boulderbrew said:

I appreciate your confidence in me, but check out the weight on that bench press behind me haha. I’m no weightlifter. 

The only thing that may hinder that feat is that the bell weighs as much as you. May be a factor in being able to generate the force to clean it. Grip is NEVER your weak link... mass will be with dynamic lifts though. 

1 hour ago, Boulderbrew said:

Hehe, I honestly believe you can do it but yes, the hard part for you will be your low bodyweight. I still believe it's possible for you though. If you really want to.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

Hehe, I honestly believe you can do it but yes, the hard part for you will be your low bodyweight. I still believe it's possible for you though. If you really want to.

If anyone His weight can do it... it will be him

A one arm bodyweight clean is damn impressive even on a normal handle haha, this would be ridiculous

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Climber028 said:

A one arm bodyweight clean is damn impressive even on a normal handle haha, this would be ridiculous

It's easier if the weight is lower. If you're in the 120+ kg class, yes then it would be absolutely ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Fist of Fury said:

It's easier if the weight is lower. If you're in the 120+ kg class, yes then it would be absolutely ridiculous.

Yes because strength does not increase astronomically on a continuous upward spiral like many believe. It bell curves. Otherwise we’d be seeing WSM 400 pounders cleaning 400 Poubs Dbells. Never Happen. Now 175er cleaning an 175? Sure... the inch is a total different beast though. Would love to see it

Incredible feat Tanner!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Rinderle said:

Incredible feat Tanner!

Thanks Mike!

• Like 1