Inch dumbbell training technique for those that are close

Place fingers on outside of globe for a slight rotation arrest and decrease pressure as you progress. Hold dumbbell at top and then Lower without rotation arrest. 

Interesting technique Joseph, whats you thought on hyper loading with chains on the inch?  

3 minutes ago, benjaminBoy said:

Interesting technique Joseph, whats you thought on hyper loading with chains on the inch?  

I don’t know. May help. This technique will be good for the man that gets air with the inch. I think this will help those that’s are just about there. I was able to lift it without doing any special things other than normal grip implements and then tried it at Jedds last October  so I can’t answer that for you. I do think this will help though.

Iam hoping I get a chance to try the inch replica in 2 weeks time:)

• Like 1

Just now, Kluv#0 said:

Iam hoping I get a chance to try the inch replica in 2 weeks time:)

I think you’ll get it Mike! You are very good at thick bar. I’m so happy to own one. So fun to play with 

1 minute ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I think you’ll get it Mike! You are very good at thick bar. I’m so happy to own one. So fun to play with 

Hard to locate one to try, that is for sure in these parts. Awesome that you have one!!

9 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Hard to locate one to try, that is for sure in these parts. Awesome that you have one!!

I figured it will never lose its value. Just like the anvils. It will be something I will never get rid of... even when the time comes when I can’t lift anymore