Jump to content

Custom Choker Gripper from Cannon Powerworks


Recommended Posts

Got a package from Cannonpowerworks.com today with my new custom choker gripper coc#3 and coc#3,5! They are absolutely perfect. I have an injury in my left biceps, so can not set a gripper in any of my hands for a while. These grippers will help me alot to continue training heavy parallel set closes. Thanks to Matt and Kristy for allways great service. Have someone else here tried these? And what did you think?

20180625_221717.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
RagingTrain

I just purchased some used choker grippers.  Haven't had a chance to use them yet.  How have you been liking yours now that you've had them for awhile?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RagingTrain said:

I just purchased some used choker grippers.  Haven't had a chance to use them yet.  How have you been liking yours now that you've had them for awhile?

Hello,

I tested out the nr #3, the first gripper session I had after I got them. It was great! Previously, I used a hose clamp to choke the gripper, sometimes I got my skin stuck under the hose clamp, that wasnt great. 

Not long after that, I managed to set grippers in my right hand again. And I think the #3,5 is too heavy for my right hand, and the #3 is too heavy for my left hand. So have not exercised more with them afterwards.

But my next gripper workout I will try the #3,5 narrow set with my right and the #3 narrow set with my left👍 then I'll write how it went.

Which choker grippers did you buy?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RagingTrain

Pinching the skin in the clamp sounds terrible!  I have an unrated 2.5 and an unrated 3.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 2:21 AM, RagingTrain said:

Pinching the skin in the clamp sounds terrible!  I have an unrated 2.5 and an unrated 3.  

Today I had a great workout with the custom choker grippers. With my right hand I used coc#3,5 and did 0,7cm set, I managed to move it a bit, before I helped it closed (five sets). 

Left hand (off hand) I used coc#3 and did 0,8cm set, 5x1rep quite simple actually.

Next time I will go more narrow with the coc#3,5 and wider with the coc#3.    

You must include them in to your workout.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
RagingTrain
7 hours ago, Glenni said:

Today I had a great workout with the custom choker grippers. With my right hand I used coc#3,5 and did 0,7cm set, I managed to move it a bit, before I helped it closed (five sets). 

Left hand (off hand) I used coc#3 and did 0,8cm set, 5x1rep quite simple actually.

Next time I will go more narrow with the coc#3,5 and wider with the coc#3.    

You must include them in to your workout.

Thanks Glenni.  Sounds like they're very helpful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.